Sketch, Beerball and other equine fanciers!!

:D

The only way Sketch is going to see this horse, unless he pays, is on a plate with carrots (She loves carrots) and a baked potato!

I have not agreed to any such deal! My mom needs those hair implants and a back wax!! I just found out last night that she also needs liposuction for her cottage cheese thighs. I love my mommy and want to help her she :D every night because the only men interested in her are weirdo's with strange hairless head, hairy back with cottage cheese thighs fetishists!! :D:P:lol:

It hurts me to see her like this!!! PAY UP YOU BASTARD!!!!

Listen Steely, that's the fatty tissues talking. You need to pull yourself together and unnerstand the situation that you've gotten yourself into. Your two choices are: 1. Release Pinky and nobody mentions this unfortunate incident again, 2. you can continue to hold the pony and wait for retribution.

You gotta see there's only one way out here Steely.

Oh, almost forgot one other thing. Bullpen want to know if your mom is single? You wouldn't have a problem with the two of them dating would you? He loves her just the way she is, no surgery needed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK SD

You asked for it. :D

Give him a few more hours Sketch. Now that he knows about Bullpen's hairless head, hairy back with cottage cheese thighs fetish he may see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Course that would make Bullpen Steely's daddy.

Give him a few more hours Sketch. Now that he knows about Bullpen's hairless head, hairy back with cottage cheese thighs fetish he may see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Too late. It has begun!! :D

:D

wait a minute... you're crackin the wise at my expense ain't ya? :D

Listen Steely, that's the fatty tissues talking. You need to pull yourself together and unnerstand the situation that you've gotten yourself into. Your two choices are: 1. Release Pinky and nobody mentions this unfortunate incident again, 2. you can continue to hold the pony and wait for retribution.

You gotta see there's only one way out here Steely.

Oh, almost forgot one other thing. Bullpen want to know if your mom is single? You wouldn't have a problem with the two of them dating would you? He loves her just the way she is, no surgery needed.

C'mon my mom has some standards. :D

OK SD

You asked for it. :lol:

Are you sure? Good friend of mine, just sayin.

:P

wait a minute... you're crackin the wise at my expense ain't ya? :D

Mom may be ugly but she aint dumb! :D

only 600 more posts to go till your first thousand!

I know I feel like such a Newb. :D

Maybe I can go on the main board and start a topic about "who's your favorite Bill" "Second best QB or RB (fill in football position here) in Bills History" or "What will you do if the Bills move to Toronto" THAT will really solidify my newb status won't it?

BTW, got the hat in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the help. (I'm trying to convince my wife we need the UT bed set of our bedroom... I'm failing miserably). :D

Maybe I can go on the main board and start a topic about "who's your favorite Bill" "Second best QB or RB (fill in football position here) in Bills History" or "What will you do if the Bills move to Toronto" THAT will really solidify my newb status won't it?

BTW, got the hat in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the help. (I'm trying to convince my wife we need the UT bed set of our bedroom... I'm failing miserably). :D

Hahaha @ bold.

Dood, u totally have to go spam some shitz.

I'm sure it's not the first time you've failed in bed. :P

At least he gets the opportunity to get in a girl's bed.

I've had lots of females in my bed.

I hear Steely Dan masturbates to 1985 JC Penney Catalogues.

Ya know I'm sick of your mistakes and inability to get the facts straight. It's the 2005 Fredericks of Hollywood catalog!!

I heard it was 2005 Abercrombie and Fitch

Keep your fantasies to yourself.