Steve Johnson

Aww yeah.

"If one fight, then we all start fightin' too. We're like a crew, better yet call us a fam. There's no I in this team cause we all the man now let's go!"

Sounds like he got his team pumped with it. OTA's start tomorrow!

I haven't seen much of his play, but he seems to have been a leader on Kentucky's team and hopefully that will help him make his transition to the NFL. You can never have enough leaders. Everything i've read about him is positive as well. I really hope he works out on the Bills. :ph34r:

It's time to kick some ass. Seriously.

I haven't seen much of his play, but he seems to have been a leader on Kentucky's team and hopefully that will help him make his transition to the NFL. You can never have enough leaders. Everything i've read about him is positive as well. I really hope he works out on the Bills. :ph34r:

It's time to kick some ass. Seriously.

Never heard of him, until the Bills drafted him. One draft-nik, says he could be the Marques Colston of 2008...that would be aweome!

His, others, and Marshawn Lynch's hairdos are proof that The Predator procreated here on Earth. :)

I think the NFL is goint to rule, tomorrow, on the hair issue...the KC Cheifs are really pressing hard for a hair code for players. I heard Ben Mahler talking about it last night. It seems that the NFL is going to water it down some, and say that the players do not have to cut their hair (lawsuits), but that it cannot obscure the name on their jersey.

My question is, shouldn't the Cheifs be worrying about competing with the Raiders, instead of how long someones hair is? :blink:

I think the NFL is goint to rule, tomorrow, on the hair issue...the KC Chiefs are really pressing hard for a hair code for players. I heard Ben Mahler talking about it last night. It seems that the NFL is going to water it down some, and say that the players do not have to cut their hair (lawsuits), but that it cannot obscure the name on their jersey.

My question is, shouldn't the Chiefs be worrying about competing with the Raiders, instead of how long someones hair is? :blink:

Unless this is something new..they already did.

It was an item of their meetings in March. IIRC, they decided to restrict the hair length, but then they didn't.

So the rights of their employees to twirl their hair into something that looks like dried ruminate excrement twirled into lumpy, half inch wide, semi-flexible, pointy twigs...remains intact. :)

Unless this is something new..they already did.

It was an item of their meetings in March. IIRC, they decided to restrict the hair length, but then they didn't.

So the rights of their employees to twirl their hair into something that looks like dried ruminate excrement twirled into lumpy, half inch wide, semi-flexible, pointy twigs...remains intact. :blink:

As I understood it, the idea was proposed at the March meeting, but not decided upon....the Cheifs, from what I heard on the radio, are set to make an issue of it again, to expediate a decison. The Cheifs want an all out hair code, but the leauge is not likely to require players to cut their hair...only to wear it either tucked into their jersey, or clumped under their helmet, or in a hair net. In MLB, I know, the Yankees prohibit their players from having any facial hair...but it is not a leauge rule. I don't know if that has ever been challanged....

To me, it is kind of silly. My only complaint about it is, when I am watching a game on tv, it kind of distracts my attention for a split second...