Bills Survivor?

A couple years ago, someone made a thread where it was all-time Bill's survivor which included players such as Marv, Ralph, Jimbo, Thurman, Bruce, etc..... and everyday we would vote off someone. Was it Bill from NYC who made the thread?

Anyways, my suggestion is in light of our repeating/uneventful threads that we start a new survivor except that it should it consist of scapegoats for the Bills in perhaps the last five years.

My nominees would be:

JP

Kelly Holcomb

Willis McGahee

Travis Henry

EMO

Josh Reed

Robert Royal

Duke Preston

Mike Williams

Mike Gandy

Chris Kelsay

Tim Anderson

Jeff Posey

Troy Vincent

Coy Wire

Mike Mularkey

Dick Jauron

Ralph

Any thoughts?

Greg Jerman, Bennie Anderson, Tutan Reyes, "Fast Freddie" Smith, Shaud Williams, Rashad Baker, Justin Bannan, Brad Cieslak, Tim Euhus, Ron Edwards, Eric King, Dylan McFarland, Chris Villarrial, Lauvale Sape, Jon Dorenbos, Mike Schneck, Joe Burns, Mark Campbell, Shane Matthews, Izell Reese, Pierson Prioleau, Bobby Shaw, Marcus Price, Lawrence Smith, Kevin Thomas, Matt Bowen, Andre Davis, Terrance Pennington, Aaron Merz, Ross Tucker, Marques Sullivan, Ben Sobieski...and there are so many more I could think of, including...

...my favorites, Drew Haddad and Liam Ezekiel.

Greg Jerman, Bennie Anderson, Tutan Reyes, "Fast Freddie" Smith, Shaud Williams, Rashad Baker, Justin Bannan, Brad Cieslak, Tim Euhus, Ron Edwards, Eric King, Dylan McFarland, Chris Villarrial, Lauvale Sape, Jon Dorenbos, Mike Schneck, Joe Burns, Mark Campbell, Shane Matthews, Izell Reese, Pierson Prioleau, Bobby Shaw, Marcus Price, Lawrence Smith, Kevin Thomas, Matt Bowen, Andre Davis, Terrance Pennington, Aaron Merz, Ross Tucker, Marques Sullivan, Ben Sobieski...and there are so many more I could think of, including...

...my favorites, Drew Haddad and Liam Ezekiel.

Boy, you really missed the point here. The point was to list people that were goats in the Bills fans minds recently. :devil: the only ones on that list that qualify are bennie anderson (good example by the way), Shaud Williams, and maybe Villarial.

Boy, you really missed the point here. The point was to list people that were goats in the Bills fans minds recently. :devil: the only ones on that list that qualify are bennie anderson (good example by the way), Shaud Williams, and maybe Villarial.

Yeah, sorry...I didn't really understand it, haha. I thought it was just horrible players who got run out of town.

How about Lawyer Milloy?

I would say Matt Bowen, Izell Reese and Mark Campbell...they were all signings that were supposed to be good starters, and they sucked!

Yeah, sorry...I didn't really understand it, haha. I thought it was just horrible players who got run out of town.

How about Lawyer Milloy?

It is more about scapegoats, and while Milloy wasn't the Pro Bowl caliber player that he was for NE*, he wasn't completely torn apart here, either.

My interpretation is basically players that flat out sucked (Bennie Anderson, Tim Anderson) failed to live to their own hype (Nate Clements), set the franchise back (Tom Donahoe, Ralphy), talked major sh-- about Buffalo (Willis MacGahee), or had sex with minors (Travis Henry)

See who is the most hated scapegoat?

Sure I like the idea of that. Mods/Admins, can we do some kind of contest like that where we have a poll and we eliminate the one that is least hated. Or could we do some kind of brackets where we have 32 or 64 players square off round by round?