Willis' work habits

I like when coaches push players to the extreme.......................

Then you must not like Dick Jauron. His camp is said to be among the easiest in the NFL. The massive amount of players injured and very poor early season starts are clear evidence he takes it too easy on them. It's yet another thing Jauron needs to change about his losing coaching style.

That's why the training staff won staff of the year last year. If you look at the injuries they weren't conditioning related. Levy's training camps were called "Camp Marv" because he took it so easy on his players. The school of thought behind this is that it keeps the players fresh at the end of the year. There is no one way to run a training camp. Greggo's camps were regimented hard camps and what did that do for him?

Nailed it right there.

Jauron's intellectual/motivator ratio is about 99/1.

I'm sure that he can outthink most other coaches in the NFL but getting his players to understand and execute is his weak point.

He probably kicks asss at Madden though.

His players are unmotivated?! :thumbsup: Tell me when the team seemed unmotivated last year.

I have 8 Brett Favre rookie cards, I don't know if I should sell now or wait until he gets into the HOF.

I sold one BF card (A Pacific Rookie PSA rated 9) for 14.99 on eBay. That was a little more than average for them at the time. Keep an eye on eBay for when the prices are high and sell then. I missed out on selling two Barry Bonds rookie cards after his record breaking home run. I figured I'd wait until fewer cards were available and I got bitten in the arse.

Football card collecting is in a slump right now. I have a rookie jersey Clinton Portis PSA rated 10 card that I couldn't sell for $10. One day the market will swing back when collecting becomes a fad again.

Former Ravens coach Brian Billick often had to pull Willis McGahee in the fourth quarter of games last year due to poor conditioning.

Poor conditioning won't fly under new coach Jim Harbaugh, whose offseason program has already been more intense than anything Billick ran. Training camp will likely be much tougher under the ex-Eagles special teams coach.

Per rotoworld

Maybe he just needs a sandwich...

His players are unmotivated?! :blink: Tell me when the team seemed unmotivated last year.

Sure thing, no problem...

Steelers game, 3-26 blowout

Both Pats games 7-38, 10-56 blowouts

Jets away game, won with a very lackluster effort against a bad team

Dolphins away game, won with a very lackluster effort against the worst team in the league

Jaguars game, 14-36, blowout

Browns game, a Bills team that clearly had no desire to play in bad weather conditions

Giants game, got whooped at home against a team on the ropes

Eagles game, a bunch of damn quitters

...that's nine games. It's a big myth that Jauron is a great motivator. He may be one of the most well respected player coaches, but that clearly does not translate into effort on Sundays.