Bills to be 'surprise' team in AFC

Will the Bills be the "surprise team" like the Dolphins were predicted to go to the Superbowl by Sports Illustrated in 2006???

Who knows?...Fins lost six of their games by 3 points, including contests against playoff clubs PGH and WAS, and SB winner NYG.

I don't count anybody out. :censored:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the JETS spent a lot of money. But spending a boat load of cash doesn't equate to success.

I have the Bills splitting with the Jets as I do every year.

Every year teams change w/o a doubt, just look at Cincy and Cleveland.

It's my opinion that the Bills are a better team than Cleveland, Denver, Arizona, San Fran, St Louis, Oakland, and Kansas.

I don't need to even mention the pathetic Dullfins.

Which team(s) above has a Franchise QB that will be leading their teams to glory?

Yes, I know that also includes Trent.

That'd be cool by me. :devil:

All I'm saying is that things might work out for some of these other teams too in 2008 and they could be "surprise" teams. Like Cleveland was in 2007. Nobody knows.

That'd be cool by me. :thumbsup:

All I'm saying is that things might work out for some of these other teams too in 2008 and they could be "surprise" teams. Like Cleveland was in 2007. Nobody knows.

My only counter argument is that you imply the Bills did not improve in the offseason.

If the Bills D would have stayed healthy they "could" have been better. Who knows maybe 1 or 2 games worth.

My only counter argument is that you imply the Bills did not improve in the offseason.

If the Bills D would have stayed healthy they "could" have been better. Who knows maybe 1 or 2 games worth.

Hunh? I wrote "things might work out for some of these other teams too" in reference to posts that waxed on about how much the Bills had improved and you come back that I implied the Bills did not improve. Um. Okey-dokey.

Will the Bills be the "surprise team" like the Dolphins were predicted to go to the Superbowl by Sports Illustrated in 2006???

I think that was actually a misprint, it should have read That the dolphins will go to the Toilet Bowl where they belong.