Buffalo Bills top 10 plays - 2007

While I'm not sure I buy this argument, I think that even if we risk losing something on ST, we have to do it. Our offense is atrocious; we need more playmakers. If I'm Turk, I have 10 plays specifically designed for Parrish.

I see him as similar to Cleveland's Josh Cribbs, who also isn't a very good WR. I know the physical talent is there, but you can say the same for Rob Johnson. Sometimes the ability just doesn't translate.

I see him as similar to Cleveland's Josh Cribbs, who also isn't a very good WR. I know the physical talent is there, but you can say the same for Rob Johnson. Sometimes the ability just doesn't translate.

That's where we differ. I view Cribbs and Parrish as two completely different players. Note that Cribbs never played receiver--I think we was a QB in college, and his only value is as a kick returner. Parrish, on the other hand, is more of a pure receiver--and his body type is really well-suited to play in the slot. He's a receiver and should be utilized more as a receiver.

If Parrish scores 8 TD's as a WR this year, I'm sure you're not going to complain. :wallbash:

That's where we differ. I view Cribbs and Parrish as two completely different players. Note that Cribbs never played receiver--I think we was a QB in college, and his only value is as a kick returner. Parrish, on the other hand, is more of a pure receiver--and his body type is really well-suited to play in the slot. He's a receiver and should be utilized more as a receiver.

If Parrish scores 8 TD's as a WR this year, I'm sure you're not going to complain. :blink:

It all depends- did he score 8 TD's and cause five sacks and 3 interceptions by not running a crisp route? We have a young, developing QB and a couple holes on a line that is getting better. If he is going to play WR, he has to play the position correctly. I see the smae things in him that I did when he played at Miami, except that you can't get by just on talent at this level

Marshall Faulk makes me want to puke - hear that little comment he made about our O-line on the Lynch play? Don't have the link but can someone confirm that before last season he predicted us to win 3 games at the MOST (i swear that was it)? And they pay this a$$bag??!! Last I checked our O-line last year was the best we had in a while (I know it's not saying much)

Marshall Faulk makes me want to puke - hear that little comment he made about our O-line on the Lynch play? Don't have the link but can someone confirm that before last season he predicted us to win 3 games at the MOST (i swear that was it)? And they pay this a$$bag??!! Last I checked our O-line last year was the best we had in a while (I know it's not saying much)

Our line wasn't great, but our left tackle was a stud. I sure hope he recovers from the injury and returns to form. If he can stay healthy, he's a lock to make the wall of fame