A new drill in mini-camp.

Here's a quote from the description of the third day:

"Defensive work again had linebackers working on aligning themselves properly before the snap and reacting to pre-snap ***** and motion. Defensive backs worked on their ball skills and defensive linemen continued their work on getting off the ball. They also worked on stripping the ball from a receiver after the catch."

:lol:

Here's a quote from the description of the third day:

"Defensive work again had linebackers working on aligning themselves properly before the snap and reacting to pre-snap ***** and motion. Defensive backs worked on their ball skills and defensive linemen continued their work on getting off the ball. They also worked on stripping the ball from a receiver after the catch."

:lol:

That stinks.

Other teams are going to be having the pre-snap ***** when they see how badasss our defense is going to be this year!

Other teams are going to be having the pre-snap ***** when they see how badasss our defense is going to be this year!

As well as our new back-up QB Kordell Stewart, right? lol :lol:

Sorry, I'm going to have to keep ragging on you for a while lol.

As well as our new back-up QB Kordell Stewart, right? lol :D

Sorry, I'm going to have to keep ragging on you for a while lol.

LOL :lol:

As the 'Marvelous one' said upon taking the reigns in '86, "One way to get better faster is by taking the ball away more". I'm all about stripping becoming an unconcious afterthought to securing the tackle. ( um.. that didn't come out the way I wanted... :lol: )

A couple more timely turnovers last year and we'd have been in the playoffs.