Re-watched our first round selection

I watched our time on the clock in the first round again on Youtube. They showed DeSean Jackson, then Devin Thomas. It looked like we might be picking Thomas because when they showed him, he was handed a cell phone.

I did not realize it at the time, but we saw Thomas after he was drafted, and sure enough Drew Rosenhaus was in the room with him. So clearly, Rosenhaus was trying to pull the same McGahee act by making it look like Thomas was receiving other calls.

I just found this interesting. I don't care for Rosehaus and I was glad to see the best he could do this year was a second round pick.

I watched our time on the clock in the first round again on Youtube. They showed DeSean Jackson, then Devin Thomas. It looked like we might be picking Thomas because when they showed him, he was handed a cell phone.

I did not realize it at the time, but we saw Thomas after he was drafted, and sure enough Drew Rosenhaus was in the room with him. So clearly, Rosenhaus was trying to pull the same McGahee act by making it look like Thomas was receiving other calls.

I just found this interesting. I don't care for Rosehaus and I was glad to see the best he could do this year was a second round pick.

Old hardhat... :thumbsup:

The thing I noticed the most was the frustration on the WR's faces as they slipped into the 2nd round.....

Think they were reading the mock drafts?

you'd be frustrated to if you were losing half a million with every pick! haha

Devin Thomas did that 2 or 3 other times when they showed him. It might have been 1 of the Cowboys pick, or around that selection area (20's)...somebody handed him his phone, and he acted as if they said they were gonna draft him. I noticed it during Buffalo's pick, but during a couple others as well.

say what you want about him but he was trying to get interest in his client which is his job, if that works then good for them

and really who would that work on anyway....oh wait

say what you want about him but he was trying to get interest in his client which is his job, if that works then good for them

and really who would that work on anyway....oh wait

Here's the thing: I would give him more credit and say he's doing his job IF he hadn't bragged about allegedly fleecing the Bills. Once he said that, his act could no longer have the same effect on teams, especially when they show the shot of him handing him the cell phone after the shot is on them.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask: Why the hell are you re-watching a tape of draft day lol?

Good question, haha. I was just checking out some videos on YouTube. Remembered how I had a wave of panic when they showed DeSean Jackon when we were on the clock.