Just said on ESPN

ofiba

:w00t:

They were probably dissing UF more than they were congratulating Buffalo, but who cares.

All of the Gators talent left LAST year. All of the juniors that even remotley had a shot at making the draft took off last year (and many of them screwed up because they weren't NFL ready yet) in an effort to take advantage of the publicity winning the championship gave them. I think a lot of the juniors this year took note of what happened and stuck around. Meanwhile, Harvey left and cashed in on the championship game more than any of the guys who came out last year! :D

:w00t:

They were probably dissing UF more than they were congratulating Buffalo, but who cares.

Saw that and had to laugh (brother is a Gators fan). Should be a good year for UB this year. :D

This is the first time in UB history two players were taken in the same draft. I'm happy for Scott and Richard, and for the UB program. Expectations are high this year. The unofficial slogan for 2008 is "Bowl or Bust!" Turner Gill is a fabulous coach.

PTR

This is the first time in UB history two players were taken in the same draft. I'm happy for Scott and Richard, and for the UB program. Expectations are high this year. The unofficial slogan for 2008 is "Bowl or Bust!" Turner Gill is a fabulous coach.

PTR

If I didn't have laundry, shopping, house cleaning ect. to do on saturdays, I would definately get UB season tickets this year. I'll be getting Bills tickets, so Saturday is the only day I can get it all done.