Rookie Jersey Numbers

What, no outrage that they're giving out Peerless's and Coy's numbers so soon?

Well technically they have to be out of football for awhile before they can have their number reitred. Might as well get some more use before the inevitable Coy Wire/Peerless Price WoF game.

BTW: I think the only way to have a more ironic name than Peerless Price would be if Rob Johnson's given name were Unbreakable

McClure? You must have looked that up.

Ya think? :w00t:

I remember the name, but I was in college downstate when McClure (despite a three-INT performance) won his first and only game for the '87 Counterfeit Bills. Other #13 trivia: Sam Wyche and Chuck Nelson, Joe Danelo's replacement in 1984, were the only other Bills to wear the number.

Speaking of old numbers being rassigned, anyone know where you can buy name patches to put over the old names? For instance

#59 (Fletcher) ---> Mitchell at least I think

#11 (Bledsoe) ---> Parish

Since I'm too cheap to shell out another $70 to get new jerseys, where can I buy just the nameplate and/or get them to sew it on?

If no one knows, it's all good - i still have my #23, but my wife is still rockin' #21, so that's kind of an issue (Have they reassigned McGahee's old number?)