Which Rookie will have the biggest impact in 2008?

so are we talking DROY?..are we talking 5 probowlers next year(mcKelvin,Poz,Lynch,Peters,Stroud)?..are we talking Moss - 3 catches for 40 yards 0 TD"s?..should I wake up or is this a good dream? :o

My guess...and yes it is only a guess, is that he immediately takes over the #1 slot on punt returns.

:beer:

But Parrish has the #2 all-time PR ave.....only second to Hester.

You may be right though. :o

Anybody else catch this late yesterday on ESPN, the entire panel of "experts" was asked this question. I'm not a big fan of McShay but he said Leodis would instantly become the most dangerous returner in the league with the exception of D. Hester. I didn't realize that McKelvin returned 7 punts for TDs and 1 KR for a TD.

I hope he is right but I must have heard 20 fans of one team or another claiming their team grabbed the next Hester in the draft.

I'll go with Jonathan Stewart.

I think he is a better all-around back than McFadden, and will be a better 'fantasy' RB than McFadden for years to come.

Sidenote: I think Mendenhall will end up getting the bulk of the carries in Pittsburgh by the end of the year.

Not to mention, he could rack up quite a few TD's being the goal-line back for the potent Pittsburgh offense.

With Parker rehabbing a broken leg, it might not even take that long... if the Stiller line can block for him. They had more problems than usual with that last year.

I hope he is right but I must have heard 20 fans of one team or another claiming their team grabbed the next Hester in the draft.

The other 19 teams didn't draft the kid who tied the NCAA Division I-A record for kick/punt-return TDs (held by Cliff Branch and Johnny Rodgers, among others.) Buffalo did.