If a fan base was drafted, we'd be a 1st in passion and

CJPearl2

Some of the comments I've read the past couple weeks are dumbfounding.

The passion is there, no doubt. But the knowledge of the game and player personnel/draft issues is utterly laughable.

There are, however, a number of us that "get it" - especially this draft process.

The passion is there, no doubt. But the knowledge of the game and player personnel/draft issues is utterly laughable.

There are, however, a number of us that "get it" - especially this draft process.

I wish we could have a board for the reactionaries, and a board for the football minds. There are many great posters here that really know the game. Problem is their posts are lost in all the miserable drivel. Lurker has 290 people on ignore. I am gonna start using my ignore button more often

I wish we could have a board for the reactionaries, and a board for the football minds. There are many great posters here that really know the game. Problem is their posts are lost in all the miserable drivel. Lurker has 290 people on ignore. I am gonna start using my ignore button more often

My point exactly. I wish we could spend this weekend constructively discussing the draft. But all the posts and responses are "ive never heard of him/mock draft ____ said he was a 7th round pick. Therefore, the Bills' front office are idiots."

I'm sure Lurker won't see this but sometimes those guys are entertaining.

As most of you know I'm usually upbeat about all things Bills but I do have my problems with this draft. However, in the past whenever I thought Buffalo should trade up to get a guy like Ryan Leaf, Tony Mandarich and other's I've been proven wrong. So hopefully the reverse is true here.

My problem with this draft is that Levy and Polian had some rules. Character -on and off field, intelligence and work ethic were the most important things when evaluating talent. It seems here that some of those rules don't apply anymore. After listening to what Hardy has been saying about his past I really don't have a problem with his character but some of the other picks seem to lack in at least one of those departments.

You're right. But that's why we're fans and not GMs.

You have to take it with a grain of salt, for what it's worth. We just want our team to be good.

If Fonzy were here, he'd say Exactamundo.

But I don't think it's a Bills Fans thing. I just think that mock drafts have have ironically lowered the football IQ of most NFL fans. They get to know names and they think the opinions of amateur anybodies carry weight.

And that's just the start of it.

I haven't read many of your posts.

Just what is it that you get ?

Nice, alot of members want the big schools drafted. Small schools do represent the NFL.