Kiper won't be giving us a good grade

I would too. They had a great draft IMO

Notice how he gives Cleveland a nice grade (a B+ ;) )- he factors in them trading their second and third round picks for Corey Williams and Shawn Rogers, for their draft grade. He grades Minnesota's draft on the curve(B :beer: ), factoring in Jared Allen. But he gives us a C+, and does not factor in Marcus Stroud. That tells me he paid little attention to us

I would too. They had a great draft IMO

Notice how he gives Cleveland a nice grade (a B+ ;) )- he factors in them trading their second and third round picks for Corey Williams and Shawn Rogers, for their draft grade. He grades Minnesota's draft on the curve(B :beer: ), factoring in Jared Allen. But he gives us a C+, and does not factor in Marcus Stroud. That tells me he paid little attention to us

All the more reason to show how bad of an "expert" he is when our guys play great.

AFC East

Like I said before, Mel's one of the biggest Buffalo haters and that C+ is an example.....I can't wait to prove him WRONG! <_< WE WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE!

FORGET YOU MEL!!!

It has nothing to do with hating Buffalo. The Bills picked 3 guys in a row in rounds 4 & 5 who he didn't even give a write-up to in his report. That indicates he viewed them as not draftable. He's going off his ratings. If the Bills had picked guys he rated a round or two earlier in those spots and beyond, he would have praised them. It's not about Buffalo, it's about Mel doing a CYA in relation to his draft guide. Remember when he didn't have Fina written up and Fina was calling him out after being picked in the 1st round? Mel doesn't care what the team is, he bases his grades on his own numbers.