WE WILL HAVE A FIRST ROUND PICK.

The_Real

I hate to say this but from my point of view it seems to me that Travis Henry will be gone at years end. I know that everyone wants him here, but god knows he felt burned when we drafted Willis. I, for one, don't believe Willis is in the same league as Travis yet or may not be ever, BUT...

Willis has 4 years left in his contract after this year. Travis has one. Does anyone logically think Travis is going to sign an extension after what our organization did to him by drafting WM? I don't . I heard various sources have told Travis to finish out his contract and go to another team that appreciates him.

I appreciate him. You probabily appreciate him. However, I don't think our organization made him feel as if he was appreciated. If we don't trade him at the end of the year, I garauntee we lose him in two years.

SO. What will we get for him. I prey for a 1st. I dream of a first.

What do you think?

T_R

I think Buffalo might have a difficult time getting a 1st (depending on what he does the rest of the year). The problem is that you have a decent running back, and another back, a 1st round pick, waiting in the wings. I think Donahoe would have a tough time getting anything better than a 2nd.

the problem with the idea is he's only signed thru 2005. no team is going to give up a first round pick for a one year contract. so, we'd either have to agree with travis to sign a contract with the idea of transferring the contract to another team, or he'll play out his contract. Before this season, the bills had more leverage than they will at the end of it.

with that 1 year contract, travis will either agree to a sign and trade deal, or play out his contract with the bills.

the bills are travis' favorite team and always has been. i still think he carries a heavy heart about the travis trade for this reason. that's life though, and willis is simply a more complete back. He hasn't had a chance to prove it much yet, but we all know what travis can and cannot do. (or what he cannot do well or with consistency)

it'll be interesting. i like travis and he's done a lot for the team but i like what mcgahee is likely to bring to the table even more.

Only way Bills get first round pick for Travis is if team that has real chance to win this season loses their running back and feel that they have no replacement and will over pay, currently before play tomorrow there isnt anyone that fits that need.

With his injury problems, there is no way anyone gives up a 1st for TH, maybe a 3rd and 7th, but no way is he worth a 1st. He can't seem to make it 5 weeks in a row without getting banged up.

Trade him to Cincy for John Kitna straight up. Rudi Johnson has not been what Cincy has expected.