Waaaa!

You

I should work in the NFL because I can read mock draft sites and spend a few minutes per year watching highlights of players that other people on TV talk about. That's clearly all that's needed to be a talent evaluator in the NFL. I could do better than these guys!

I know Rucker can't block but that name is awesome and we need a tight end and the talking heads on ESPN liked him in the 4th.

Damn the Bills for taking another corner! They should have taken the guys I had identified and culled from several online lists!

It's BULLS HIT.

Seriously? You think Martin Rucker is better than anyone on our roster? Do you know anything about football? Obviously not.

as a Pass Catching TE? Hell yeah...

Sorry, I don't need to see the once a year 30 yard throw to Robert Royal to know he strikes fear in the hearts of no defense we play...

as a Pass Catching TE? Hell yeah...

Sorry, I don't need to see the once a year 30 yard throw to Robert Royal to know he strikes fear in the hearts of no defense we play...

What the hell do you know? The draft is a crapshoot, he has slipped to the 4th round for a reason.

I should work in the NFL because I can read mock draft sites and spend a few minutes per year watching highlights of players that other people on TV talk about. That's clearly all that's needed to be a talent evaluator in the NFL. I could do better than these guys!

I know Rucker can't block but that name is awesome and we need a tight end and the talking heads on ESPN liked him in the 4th.

Damn the Bills for taking another corner! They should have taken the guys I had identified and culled from several online lists!

It's BULLS HIT.

Post of the weekend. :thumbsup:

What the hell do you know? The draft is a crapshoot, he has slipped to the 4th round for a reason.

Yes...just like Priest Holmes and Jason Peters slipped to an undrafted FA....lots of GM's looked like geniuses when that happened...

It's BULLS HIT.

You cannot talk sense into these people.