Shockey still a possibility?

scribo

I think that given Davis and Bennet are off the board, the Bills should make an early try at Shocky today. I'd give up our third, fourth and a conditional pick for next year (a thrid of fourth, depending on playing time). Anyone else still on board with going for Shockey?

It would be interesting, but the Bills probably look at Hardy as more of a big target at times that lessens the dire need for an upgrade at TE. I would have much rather looked at a traditional type of WR then took a true TE upgrade. It is going to be a stretch to assume anyone from here on in can start this year. Think Kevin Everett more than Kellen Winslow.

I think that given Davis and Bennet are off the board, the Bills should make an early try at Shocky today. I'd give up our third, fourth and a conditional pick for next year (a thrid of fourth, depending on playing time). Anyone else still on board with going for Shockey?

A second was not enough for New Orleans

I agree, there have been too many rumblings out of NYC that the team played much better and Eli was able to be the QB he was supposed to be after he went down. It seemed there was too much worry about getting him the ball enough, once Eli didn't have to factor that in, he looked like a different QB altogether, I say no way.... they would ask too much for him anyways and he isn't the team player this franchise looks for