Did anyone else almost have a heart attack today?

ROCCEO

...espn flashed to DeSean Jackson on his cell phone. I was ready to jump off my 3rd story porch. I thought that TD had invaded the bills' war room and taken over in some coup. Pretty much anything other than the name: DeSean Jackson at that point would have made me happy.

What was espn trying to do to us? When they pulled that stunt I immediately switched back to NFL network.

I also got super nervous during the 2nd that with multiple recievers on the board that we would screw it up somehow even though we were sitting in the driver's seat.

...espn flashed to DeSean Jackson on his cell phone. I was ready to jump off my 3rd story porch. I thought that TD had invaded the bills' war room and taken over in some coup. Pretty much anything other than the name: DeSean Jackson at that point would have made me happy.

What was espn trying to do to us? When they pulled that stunt I immediately switched back to NFL network.

I also got super nervous during the 2nd that with multiple recievers on the board that we would screw it up somehow even though we were sitting in the driver's seat.

Yes, I noticed that. Almost lost my lunch there for a minute.

I thought they showed Devin Thomas answering his phone...either way it would've been terrible

yeah they showed Thomas on his phone a few times right before picks....but, then i remembered that Drew Rosenhaus is his agent. and he is notorious for bluffing by handing his guy the phone when he is on camera.

i said out loud at the bar, "you gotta be F'n s..tting me."

I saw that to and proceeded to crap myself.