Top10 signs my football team has been Pimped!

So I'm sitting home the other day thinking just how bad the Bills have become while watching Xibit's (?) show "Pimp my ride" when all of a sudden I make the connection: Just like a car, the Bills need an overhaul and need to get P-I-M-P'ed. All about attitude.

So here goes: Top10 signs my football team has been Pimped!

10- During cold weather games coaches all wear purple fur bucket hats.

9- Instead of having sex with groupies players would pimp’em into having sex with the fans.

8- Instead of a meagre one-finger ring, the Superbowl ring would feature real diamonds and would be a four-finger wide ring.

7- Great new promo: present your Bills ticket to any participating strip joint and get half price on lap dances (limit of 2 per costumer).

6- Instead of hummers, the player parking lot would be filled with burgundy Buicks and Cream Cadillacs

5- Prospects involved in sexual felonies are to be moved up 10 ranks on the draft board.

4- New luxury boxes to include, champagne, Jacuzzi and “attendants”.

3- At halftime local kids get to compete in the Punt pass & Pimp competition.

2- On the road the coach make wearing an 8-piece suit with crocodile shoes and a cane mandatory.

1- New team colors: gold and green: green is for the money, gold is for the honeys!

If you have more feel free to share! :lol:

Marc in Montréal, Beoaaaatch !

8- Instead of a meagre one-finger ring, the Superbowl ring would feature real diamonds and would be a four-finger wide ring.

72241[/snapback]

How about letting the Super Bowl winners wear diamond-studded brass knuckles in their games the next year? That'd be sweet! :lol:

7- Great new promo: present your Bills ticket to any participating strip joint and get half price on lap dances (limit of 2 per costumer).

72241[/snapback]

Would this promo be honored by any of the fine establishments in say Niagara Falls, ontario?...if so, you may have found a new way to sell out every Bills game regardless how bad the teams turns out to be...:lol: