I gotta say....

I feel like I'm waiting on a 4pm game. Something about the draft starting at high noon just feels right. Waiting until the mid-afternoon makes it feel like I'm tuning into a golf tournament.

Bring back the 12pm start! :lol:

agreed! Well tomorrow will be better viewing. I do like the 10 minute time limit for picks

Maybee it has something to do with the West Coast and having it start at 12pm for them instead of 9am...?

I wish the draft started at 9 am. I can't take the wait! We would of already picked and/or traded down if we started at 9

I wish the draft started at 9 am. I can't take the wait! We would of already picked and/or traded down if we started at 9

I agree I think they should have made it earlier but it would have ruined the experience for people on the west coast. If their team picks early anyway.

I feel like I'm waiting on a 4pm game. Something about the draft starting at high noon just feels right. Waiting until the mid-afternoon makes it feel like I'm tuning into a golf tournament.

I agree. Like an idiot, here I am, just switched on ESPN and totally forgot about the 3pm start time. What the hell am I gonna do for the next 3 1/2 hours!?!?!?!?!?!

Go Bills~!

Who cares....at least I get to go to the gym...by the way...."Yeah I grunt when I am at the gym...thats 'cause I want everyone to know how jacked and tan I am!"

I agree. Like an idiot, here I am, just switched on ESPN and totally forgot about the 3pm start time. What the hell am I gonna do for the next 3 1/2 hours!?!?!?!?!?!

Go Bills~!

I think I might take a nap. I can't take the wait!

Can't find it a listing for it here in Canada just hockey on at 3 . What's the best site for the drart

Not now chief, I'm in the !@#$ing zone!

Jager bombs!