We don't want Devin Thomas

freester

wrong.

the post said we don't want thomas because drew is a difficult agent.

i say we do want thomas, because drew is a smart guy who's players tend to be kick ass players. he's covering thomas, so that's further evidence that thomas is sick.

CATFEESH?

So because some of Drew's clients are good... we should draft Thomas, because he will be good by association?

If I hired Drew to be my agent, would I be good too?

i don't understand why people dislike Drew. I have no issues with him because he is doing his job. An agents job isn't to side with the club but to side with the player. His job is to get a player the best deal possible.

The only reason why Drew has a bad rep is because he represented TO during that fiasco.

Another thing i would like to point out. the players he represents are supposed to be grown men who make their own decisions. A player has the right at any time to tell his Agent to back down. Agents work for players not the other way around.

I know Hadley personally, and he is a helluva nice guy. He is also a very good agent and is not the type to create problems or protracted holdouts.

Well, next time you talk to him, tell him that the next time he's in Buffalo for a game, make sure to do another bowling ball shot

A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.
happened back in October 04

Well, next time you talk to him, tell him that the next time he's in Buffalo for a game, make sure to do another bowling ball shot

happened back in October 04

I have heard that story, although I suspect it was exagerated. I guess Hadley had too much alcohol. It happens to the best of us.