If we draft the G Brandon Albert with the 11 pick..where do we put him

BILLS #1

Our only weakness is center... i haven't heard anything on him being able to play center... do we move butler to C? ... Let Me get some of your opinion's

Obie-Wan said he could learn to learn to play LT (which he hasn't played) as well as groom him to play center (a position he has never played) as well as replacing Butler at LG (even though Butler was one of our best linemen last year).

He said that a Guard who would be a ROOKIE would easily be able to learn all 3 positions in the span of his first year. Nevermind that O-lines take time to gel, and it wasn't until later in the season until the line played REALLY well. Let's break it up for a rookie, who BTW is just as likely to be a bust as anyone else in the draft.

I feel, however, we should keep the line as it is for this year. And draft the top rated center in next years draft (there are several prospects in next years draft, unlike this year)

It wouldn't do anythign to upgrade at center. He could move to tackle and Walker can play guard, with Butler as a reserve or he could play guard next to Walker. Either way Fowler is still the center. No way a guy who is 6' 7" going to be able to play center.

You wouldn't upgrade the center position in this draft at all, or am I misunderstanding you. There are some good values in the fourth round that might give Fowler a tussle for the starting position. Fowler stinks.