Buy or Sell ---- Devin Thomas

I've have to admit, I no nothing about this kid. Other then he come from a junior college to play at Michigan State and had one good year for them. The way that I look at it, is it can go either way for him. He can be a stud or a dud. Is he that good to come from a smaller school to a DIV I program and rip the field apart or he a 1 hit wonder? Personally id like to see the kid do it for a couple years other then 1 year. But im no football expert and never really seen him play. Also is he big body WR the Bills need for our offense?

So bottom line right now, for those who have see this kid play and know something about him do you buy him or sell him as the Bills first round pick?

My preference is either Limas Sweed or James Hardy...........

Call me crazy but if Buffalo does select Devin Thomas, dont be shocked if Buffalo makes a move to jump back into the first and grab that big body WR such as Limas Sweed or James Hardy.....

Can you imagine Evans, Thomas, Sweed or Hardy on the field.......

Extremely unlikely that this happens

Call me crazy but if Buffalo does select Devin Thomas, dont be shocked if Buffalo makes a move to jump back into the first and grab that big body WR such as Limas Sweed or James Hardy.....

I would take Sweed, Kelly or Hardy, all big bodied receivers.

sell...please sell....im getting on train at 730 to head down to radio city.....ill be very upset if we pick him...id rather take one of the top corners and then trade back up to get a wr or just trade down and take limas sweed who is who i am hoping they take....hes 6'6 great speed and hands...ive read alot on him and they are calling him a great leader and hes a bigger version of andre johnson....just what we need ....our offense will be very hard to key on seeing we have lynch and jackson in backfield...we have 3 wrs with gamebreaking ability if we get sweed and a wr who came up big last season on critical plays in josh reed... im hoping we go sweed and whatever tight end is available.....

I live in Michigan and have watched all of the MSU games this year. Let me try and dispel your fears about this kid. He's a beast. If you worry about his size, he's 6'2" 217, exactly the same size Moulds was coming out of the 95' draft. He has sick leaping ability and is not afraid to go up for a jump ball or go over the middle and take a hit, which is exactly what we're looking for in our #2 receiver. Also, he is the fastest receiver in the draft, and his combination of size and speed make him a very dangerous threat. When you rack up the numbers he did in the Big-Ten, you know he has to be at least above average in terms of talent. Two more things that make Thomas a very good pick. He has never had an injury issue. I don't think he missed a single game at MSU. That's an advantage over Kelly and Sweed, both of whom have serious injury problems. Sweed's wrist is still a big question mark, and Kelly has serious knee issues. Second, Thomas is a great kickoff and punt returner. A combination of McGee and Thomas on kickoffs is going to lead to more TD returns and better starting position, because kickers won't be able to "kick away" from McGee anymore.

The fact is, I would BUY on Devin Thomas and pass on Kelly and Sweed at #11. The only other receiver, IMO that is worth taking that high is James Hardy. I also think that Malcolm Kelly has slipped to the second round, and even if the Bills draft Thomas at #11, don't be surprised if the Bills take Kelly at #42 as well, if he does in fact slip that far.

I live in Michigan and have watched all of the MSU games this year. Let me try and dispel your fears about this kid. He's a beast. If you worry about his size, he's 6'2" 217, exactly the same size Moulds was coming out of the 95' draft. He has sick leaping ability and is not afraid to go up for a jump ball or go over the middle and take a hit, which is exactly what we're looking for in our #2 receiver. Also, he is the fastest receiver in the draft, and his combination of size and speed make him a very dangerous threat. When you rack up the numbers he did in the Big-Ten, you know he has to be at least above average in terms of talent. Two more things that make Thomas a very good pick. He has never had an injury issue. I don't think he missed a single game at MSU. That's an advantage over Kelly and Sweed, both of whom have serious injury problems. Sweed's wrist is still a big question mark, and Kelly has serious knee issues. Second, Thomas is a great kickoff and punt returner. A combination of McGee and Thomas on kickoffs is going to lead to more TD returns and better starting position, because kickers won't be able to "kick away" from McGee anymore.

The fact is, I would BUY on Devin Thomas and pass on Kelly and Sweed at #11. The only other receiver, IMO that is worth taking that high is James Hardy. I also think that Malcolm Kelly has slipped to the second round, and even if the Bills draft Thomas at #11, don't be surprised if the Bills take Kelly at #42 as well, if he does in fact slip that far.

HIGH FIVE BRO!!

i see a lot of moulds in him too.

i think we need an injection of physical wr, and MSU has 100CCs of devin thomas ready and loaded!

i see alot of charles rogers in him.....and plaxico burress in limas sweed but with more speed...but we wont know til the seasons over what the right pick wouldve been....just look at marques colston....time will tell....we shall see tomorrow around 5 what were doing with that first pick...