My name is George. I am a draftoholic.

In the days leading up to last year's draft, I built this big board with two other Bills die hards (my brother and father) in six hours over two days. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated, but it was well worth it. I rank the top 24 prospects at each position. As each player is selected, I erase their name and replace it with the team that selected him.

Fortunately, my fiancee is very understanding and writes out all 240 names for me (her hand writing is much nicer). I rank the prospects using information available to me and my own personal opinions.

It was a hit at my draft party last year and it's ready to go for Saturday. I figured I would share with all of you fellow Bills fans.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

I could not figure out how to imbed the phots into the thread, so I just posted links.

You have Ellis ranked ahead of Dorsey? Are you farking nuts man?

I keed, I keed :blink: Nice work, and I salute Mrs. Pail on her penmanship. :lol:

I have a similar board for lap dance proficiencies of strippers at various local clubs. In that case however, a big reach is a good thing.....and the medical evaluation is just as important.

Before the internet, I almost "invested" in one of those LED red scrawling signs that constantly fed the point spreads from vegas and current scores. I feel your pain!

Nice :blink:

And I like the draft boards, man. Good show. :lol:

You have Ellis ranked ahead of Dorsey? Are you farking nuts man?

I keed, I keed :blink: Nice work, and I salute Mrs. Pail on her penmanship. :lol:

haha, I was expecting someone would call me out on that... I don't know why, I have just had this conviction for months that Ellis is going to be a better pro. I still think Dorsey will be awesome. I just think Ellis is going to be dominant in the NFL.

I'll be sure to pass on the compliment... I'm sure she'll appreciate it since she writes all the names but doesn't reap any benefits. Come draft time, she she steers clear.

Believe it or not, I'm not really into doing mocks. I mean, I've done them in the past, but each year I realize you cannot predict trades, so they pretty much ruin the whole thing. This year, my buddies and I may try doing a live mock draft so we can adjust on the fly to trades or just a standard old mock draft. It's always fun to wager, haha. Keeps things interesting when the Cardinals are on the clock.

I have not even attempted a mock draft yet. I'll put one together either tomorrow after work or before the draft on Saturday.

My brother and I do a mock - 4 years running. We account for trades by not assigning a team to the play. Ex. Pick 1 Jake Long, Pick 2 Glen Dorsey....ect.

It works pretty well. We live in different cities and use food as a prize. I live in Oakland. I win, he ships me wings from Buffalo. I lose, I ship Dungenus crab from SF.

Fun times. Enjoy your draft day!

I must say, I like this idea.

Plan on it :lol:

Well I can't speak for everyone else, but I'd love to see pictures of the draft board. I mean, dry erase is always a good time. But magnetic stripes? That's just awesome. Sound like a sweet board. Similarly, I made a trek to Home Depot. The board was originally so large, that when I tried to bring it to my car, it was so windy that is almost acted as a sail, haha. I probably should have checked, but of course the board didn't fit into my Jeep. So, needless to say, it was an adventure.

The wind almost blew you away with the board acting as a sale, you obviously live in Buffalo. I hate that stupid wind(except on certain gamedays) and it disappears when it gets hot, what a bastard. Ive got my old draft board in storage right now, it has trouble fitting in the car and definately is amatuerish in comparison to this years model.

Nice board.....but who are you picking for us at 11????????\

I Got HArvey!!!!

Go Bills!

My gut tells me they will pick Devin Thomas. I can't say who I truely want until I see how the first 10 picks shake out. I would be happy with Harvey though, for sure.

Congat's on finding and embracing a passion.

Am I a geek for thinking you should have used Excel?

Haha, you better believe Excel was used. I spend the month leading up to the draft moving around names on a spreadsheet. Things actually changed a little bit for me, up to the last week. Nothing major, just a few mid-round names. And I dropped Manningham significantly.

Where can you get one of those? I would love to mount one down in my basement. & yes, Iam a gambling degenerate.

This is what I found on the internet...

Sports LED

When I looked into it before, I think a simple 6x48 sign and the service for the year was $800. This was a while ago. I'll ask at the track where they get their service from.