Here's a compelling arguement for us to take a

goodbye schobel and kelsay after 09

Dude, read the post. The first 4 years of his extension are gauranteed. Even if we cut him, we have to pay him.

I don't get the hate for these two guys after one unproductive year, in which most of the defense was hurt. At least give them another year on the new contracts. It's not even like they have huge salaries. The part of the cash that was really a problem as far as what they got has already been paid to them. Now the only choice is to let them do what they are going to do on field until the contracts are up.

It makes me happy that we have 3/4 good DE locked up... Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, Johnson. They can combine for 30 sacks from the DE position. That is a rare commodity in the NFL. Thank goodness that the Bills actually added a dominant DT and finally gave up on the Tripplett experiment. I fully expect this D-line to have 40+ sacks this season if everyone stays healthy and our offense can stay on the field and score points. Awesome stuff! :thumbsup:

30 sacks from the DE position?!?! :blink: From our current group of DEs?? 40 sacks from the DLine alone?? DreamOnDan...

30 sacks from the DE position?!?! :thumbsup: From our current group of DEs?? 40 sacks from the DLine alone?? DreamOnDan...

How far off of 30 is the 26 the DEs got in '06. With FAR FAR worse protection in the line-up?

GO BILLS!!!