[please fix subject]read on Two Bills Drive

7-9 or 8-8 looks about right to me. This team has a long way to go, but is moving forward talent-wise.

No Poz, no K. Simpson, no Stroud, No S. Johnson, no W. James, no K. Mitchell, none of this years draft picks, half a season of JP starting, half a season of Trent as a rookie, 17 players on IR, a harder schedule, Steve Fairchilds playcalling, A-Train getting playing time, a ton of injuries that didn't land guys on IR, Ellison starting, and losing a few games on lucky last second plays got us 7-9 last year.

Just wondering why we wouldn't improve after all of that?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

No Poz, no K. Simpson, no Stroud, No S. Johnson, no W. James, no K. Mitchell, none of this years draft picks, half a season of JP starting, half a season of Trent as a rookie, 17 players on IR, a harder schedule, Steve Fairchilds playcalling, A-Train getting playing time, a ton of injuries that didn't land guys on IR, Ellison starting, and losing a few games on lucky last second plays got us 7-9 last year.

1. I think the Bills schedule is tougher this year than last. A lot of the "iffy" teams the Bills play this year will likely be improved. The road schedule won't be easy and some of the home games are against tougher opponents.

2. It could take some time for the newer and younger talent to put it all together. POZ is nearly a rookie still. Same with Trent.

3. I don't see the exit of Fairchild as a big plus. The Bills have a rookie OC and a head coach that is not known for his offenses. Jauron IMO could have the Patriot's offense personnel-wise and finish in the middle of the pack in production.

Good Post.

We should send this to Bob Matthews. How he still has a radio show in ROC is beyond me. It's beyond him, too.

1. I think the Bills schedule is tougher this year than last. A lot of the "iffy" teams the Bills play this year will likely be improved. The road schedule won't be easy and some of the home games are against tougher opponents.

2. It could take some time for the newer and younger talent to put it all together. POZ is nearly a rookie still. Same with Trent.

3. I don't see the exit of Fairchild as a big plus. The Bills have a rookie OC and a head coach that is not known for his offenses. Jauron IMO could have the Patriot's offense personnel-wise and finish in the middle of the pack in production.

I agree with you. I think the big question is if Fairchild was responsible for that CRAPPY offense, or was he following Jaurons directive to play it close to the bone.

he picked us to lose against the rams,the jets once,lose against Cleveland and our final record will be 7-9........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the Bills have blown ass and missed the playoffs for a decade. Why the outrage over a 7-9 prediction?