Bills wallpaper?

Buffalo bills.com sucks in regards of updating their PC wallpaper(its been like 2 seasons since they updated) . I like to alternate wallpapers on my laptop every week but can't seem to find a good sites w/ our current roster via google. Much obliged if anyone can offer any good sites

Who pissed her off?

I do not recall who exactly pissed her off. It was Donahoe I think during period where he made people take down signs. I really liked her wallpapers. ;)

If you are looking for a Bills Calendar/Planner I have one as usual every year.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/2008_Buf...s_Calendar.html

I am still tweaking it but it is printable in both portrait and landscape mode.

honestly, for the past couple years, ive just been pulling pics off of yahoo.com. theyre not "hi res, futuristic graphics wallpaper". but theyre great in-game action pics. i got a great one of JP knocking Zach Thomas on his butt, a great one of Lynch stiff arming a dolphin, and my favorite - mcgee, price and clements carrying parrish off the field after his return for a TD.

honestly, for the past couple years, ive just been pulling pics off of yahoo.com. theyre not "hi res, futuristic graphics wallpaper". but theyre great in-game action pics. i got a great one of JP knocking Zach Thomas on his butt, a great one of Lynch stiff arming a dolphin, and my favorite - mcgee, price and clements carrying parrish off the field after his return for a TD.

I grab those online pics too, except I set them up for my screen saver slide show!