A ? about possible future bills.

K-Gun10

A couple comparisons that I have noticed:

Limas Sweed= Plaxico Burress (Size, Hands, Demeanor at times)

Martellus Bennett= Antonio Gates (Size, Basketball Background)

Brandon Flowers= Champ Bailey (High comparison, but his instincts and ability to step up and stop the run could elevate him to this level some day IMO)

Matt Ryan= Phillip Rivers (Good skills, but makes too many poor decisions and tries to force the ball too much)

Who does

Malcolm Kelley - My dog Spot

Devin Thomas - My Bird Leroy

Brandon Albert - Fat Albert

Derrick Harvey - BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cromartie - Some guy on Terminator - the Sara Conner Chronicles

and anyone else compare to thats already in the real world.

Who does

Malcolm Kelley- very poor man's Larry Fitzgerald

Devin Thomas- Eric Moulds - and like Moulds may take a couple years to put it all together

Brandon Albert- don't know but he sounds good

Derrick Harvey - Michael Strahan- not freaky speed like J Kerse- but Height , arm length, surprising strength, and burst

Cromartie- poor mans Cromartie

Limas Sweed- Keyshawn Johnson- I think he has the best chance to put up good stats his rookie season

and anyone else compare to thats already in the NFL.

Brandon Flowers= Champ Bailey (High comparison, but his instincts and ability to step up and stop the run could elevate him to this level some day IMO)

Not sure I agree with you on this comparison and I love Flowers game, but the reality is he doesn't have the speed Champ Possessed. Champ ran between 4.3-4.4 in the forty time. Flowers ran a 4.55 not horrible but not the top end speed that Bailey has. Remember at Georgia Champ was used as not only a CB but also a WR and return man.

Flowers for a high end comparison I would look at Al Harris and for a low end maybe Bryant McFadden of the steelers. the Champ comparison I think is a bit unrealistic.

According to NflDraftScout:

(not saying I agree with each one)

Who does

Malcolm Kelley - Larry Fitzgerald

Devin Thomas -Koren Robinson

Brandon Albert- Maurice Williams (Jags)

Derrick Harvey - Jevon Kearse

Cromartie- Terrance Newman

and anyone else compare to thats already in the NFL.