Jordy Nelson WR Kansas State

Why are you prejudiced?

If you would have noticed before I made my mock draft I had Jordy Nelson already listed as a player I'd like Buffalo to draft.

I'm not prejudiced. I just notice that every time there is a white player at a skill position everyone here seems to develop a crush on him. I wasn't trying to single you out or pick on you, but as I was typing wondering who would be the first to add them to their draft signature I looked up just a little bit and saw yours.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His style looks more like that of a smallish tight end than a starting NFL wide receiver. From what I saw of him he only has one move, stop let the DB over pursue and go. It looks like he's much too plodding of a guy to ever make it as a starting NFL WR.

Sorry, I know you guys are really high on him. But I just don't see him as having 2nd round talent. I don't see the athletic catches, I don't see enough of the separation speed regardless of his route running ability. This is the NFL, you either need speed or great athletic ability to thrive as a wide out. Nelson has neither. Someone will probably take him in the second round and live to regret their decision.

If the Bills don't take Thomas in the first, they should try to trade back for extra picks. Use one of the extra picks on Earl Bennett in the third then go and take Dexter Jackson with the extra pick in the fourth. Both of these guys have the speed and athletic moves and have much higher potential than does Nelson.

As for the Jerry Rice's slow forty time comment someone made, DBs are MUCH faster than when he was carving out his hall of fame career. Now we're comparing Nelson to Jerry Rice? Get a grip people. If you don't have speed as a WR, you will not make it in today's NFL.

If he's there in the third round then maybe they take a chance, but the Bills would be MUCH better served to draft a OL, CB or even Lawrence Jackson than to draft Jordy Nelson. If they did draft him with their second pick it would be a very bad decision.

I agree. I will say that Jordy Nelson isn't even the best receiver in Round 3, let alone Round 2. He is the tallest. That seems to matter to many of you.

I agree. I will say that Jordy Nelson isn't even the best receiver in Round 3, let alone Round 2. He is the tallest. That seems to matter to many of you.

Sorry. I don't know if your the guy to go to for WR advice.

In one of the most bizarre mock drafts in the history of this forum,

yesterday you had the Bills selecting Deshawn Jackson, WR, California in the first round.

(all 5-9, 169 lbs. of him)

We all have differences of opinion, and that makes the draft so much fun.

But for me, you could really split people into to groups, those that would consider drafting Deshawn Jackson with our first pick and those that would rather

drive their car into a brick wall.

We might just have a different viewpoint of what it takes to build a championship team.

Sorry. I don't know if your the guy to go to for WR advice.

In one of the most bizarre mock drafts in the history of this forum,

yesterday you had the Bills selecting Deshawn Jackson, WR, California in the first round.

(all 5-9, 169 lbs. of him)

We all have differences of opinion, and that makes the draft so much fun.

But for me, you could really split people into to groups, those that would consider drafting Deshawn Jackson with our first pick and those that would rather

drive their car into a brick wall.

We might just have a different viewpoint of what it takes to build a championship team.

Well I think it's safe to say that we feel your opinions on Jordy Nelson being a real solution to our receiving problems are just as bizarre. Sorry, but Desean Jackson will be a MUCH MUCH better pro receiver than Jordy Nelson. That should be very clear to most everyone on this board.

Well I think it's safe to say that we feel your opinions on Jordy Nelson being a real solution to our receiving problems are just as bizarre. Sorry, but Desean Jackson will be a MUCH MUCH better pro receiver than Jordy Nelson. That should be very clear to most everyone on this board.

Should the Bills draft him with our first round pick?