How many players will the Bills send to the Pro Bowl this year?

I'm predicting seven and I'll take a stab at who they will be.

1. John McCargo

2. Marshawn Lynch

3. Donte Whitner

4. Brian Moorman

5. Jason Peters

6. Aaron Schobel

7. Ryan Lindell

The best part of this prediction is that there is not one person on this board that can prove me wrong until Feb '09.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. John McCargo Doubful

2. Marshawn Lynch <_<

3. Donte Whitner Has chance but he's going to have to beat out Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu.

4. Brian Moorman <_<

5. Jason Peters <_<

6. Aaron Schobel :bag:

7. Ryan Lindell Maybe. Probably not.

The best part of this prediction is that there is not one person on this board that can prove me wrong until Feb '09.

If you noticed most of my picks were on defense. I picked McCargo because I believe that he'll benefit from Stroud's play and him (Stroud) having to take on the double team. I also think that Whitner will be moved to FS and will be the recipient from our pass rush. I took Lindell and Moorman will also benefit from our strong defensive play and will be kicking/punting from playing with a lead. I didn't choose Edwards or Evans because although I expect them to play good they won't having gaudy numbers but we might have to come with a nickname for them. How about the Killer EEs? I predicted Jason Peters and Aaron Schobel not only because of their play but it's easier to get elected once you have already been there. last but not least is the "Beast" Marshawn Lynch. Adrian Peterson plays for the NFC and Lynch is the new exciting RB for the AFC. He will also be relied on for the ball control offense and will get plenty of opportunities to toke the rock. Read it and weep. Go Bills!

1. John McCargo

2. Marshawn Lynch

3. Donte Whitner

4. Brian Moorman

5. Jason Peters

6. Aaron Schobel

7. Ryan Lindell

Jason Peters...maybe

Brian Moorman...maybe

The rest...no

Jason Peters...maybe

Brian Moorman...maybe

The rest...no

Outside of LT and MAYBE Larry Johnson, what RB has that much better of a chance to beat out Marshawn in the AFC? Lynch has just as much of a chance as anyone else in the AFC conference.

Roscoe Parrish ?

Yes, as a return man!! Best in the league next to Hester.

Outside of LT and MAYBE Larry Johnson, what RB has that much better of a chance to beat out Marshawn in the AFC? Lynch has just as much of a chance as anyone else in the AFC conference.

Look for a big year from him if the Bills can get another receiver to make the line back off more.

Lynch ?

What is Lynch's yards per carry ?

He hasn't really proven himself to be much more than average to this point.

He had a lot of carries I'll give him that.

But a pro bowler ?

Not off of last years numbers.

Fans like exaggerate players and once the ball gets rolling few fans stop to say...lets just take an objective look for a minute.

He'll need to seriously step up the action to be pro bowl caliber.

Lynch ?

But a pro bowler ?

Fans like exaggerate players and once the ball gets rolling few fans stop to say...lets just take an objective look for a minute.

He'll need to seriously step up the action to be pro bowl caliber.

<_<

Um Lynch ?

But a pro bowler ?

He was a rookie. I would like to ask you something and I don't care if you are or if you aren't but are you a Bills' fan? I want to be able to consider the source. I have no problem with differing on opinions but it does make a difference when two people who are debating are for the same cause or not. If you are not a Bills' fan then you're still welcomed to your opinion and input but at least it will be realized where you are coming from.

Um Lynch ?

But a pro bowler ?

His yards per carry 4.0

Larry Johnson 3.5 / 2006 4.3 / and his rookie year playing very little behind Priest Holmes 4.3.

LT 4.7 / 2006 5.2 / Tomlinson's rookie year 3.6.

'Nuff said.

Ok yeah maybe he can slip in as a return man , I was thinking receiver.

lol yeah sorry for not clarifying that. I definitely did not mean as a receiver. I think he makes it as a return man. I'd like to see him return kicks this year too. Not that Mcgee isn't good. I'd rather see him just as a corner now though.