Devin Thomas...

Personally I still like Malcolm Kelly, but the jury is still out until April 9. It's not like Thomas was a bust who suddenly got hot, he only got his chance last year and did great. I think he should of went back for his senior year and if he repeated that success could be a top ten pick next year. I like Sweed too. I'm just agreeing with some draft people who say he has the most upside because he is coming off a great year and is still realizing his potential.

Personally I still like Malcolm Kelly, but the jury is still out until April 9. It's not like Thomas was a bust who suddenly got hot, he only got his chance last year and did great. I think he should of went back for his senior year and if he repeated that success could be a top ten pick next year. I like Sweed too. I'm just agreeing with some draft people who say he has the most upside because he is coming off a great year and is still realizing his potential.

I don't know why but for some reason I think he has "Erik Flowers" written all over him. Since I don't think the kid will do well he will probably become the next Jerry Rice.

Yeah, he only has one year of solid production but it was VERY solid production. He never got the chance to shine until 2007, so I don't see it as a fluke, but you do like to see a track record of success so you can predict the future better. But his upside is huge, potential limitless. Heck, if he's a late bloomer than he can only get better. He just needs a little polish, and wokring opposite Lee Evans could get him there.

While Malcolm Kelly has yet to workout (April 9th), he still is probably the guy. But Devin Thomas looks good too.

Let me know your thoughts folks.

Haven't I been saying he's probably the way to go. And I still bring this out, he's the only 1st round WR to play in cold weather year round.

Thanks for posting that because now I want the Bills to run away from him, far away from him! He had crappy games, by college standards, against Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Ohio State, Michigan and in a bowl game!

4-77 yards against the top team in the nation is a crappy game? 77 yards a game comes out to 1232 for the season. That would be the 9th best season by any player in the Bills 48 year history, playing every game against the best team in the league. Not to mention 19 yards a catch.