Not necessarily our first pick - but a target!

James Hardy from Indiana is my choice for our target wideout. Here's why:

6'7" - gotta love the size. But what stands out even more is his knack for the end zone. 10 TDs in 05 and 06, but 16 TDs in 07. WOW.

Kelly is much smaller (6'4" - not that it's a big deal because he is still tall), but only 9 TDs last season.

I just think our glaring need is an end zone threat. Our offense struggles to get in there - unless it's a deep pass. Hardy would be an instant threat down there.

Keep your eyes open on draft day - I'll be hoping to hear that we select James Hardy from Indiana.

he is only 6-5 or 6'6 and that is what he measured at the combine, he has character issues, he played against lesser competition and struggled against top defenders, but if he can straighten out his issues and become more physical and a better all around reciever i would love for us to draft him and use his huge size on 3rd downs and in the red zone,maybe offensive rookie of the year if that can happen!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i still like Devin Thomas WR 6'2 Michigan State

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

James Hardy from Indiana is my choice for our target wideout. Here's why:

6'7" - gotta love the size. But what stands out even more is his knack for the end zone. 10 TDs in 05 and 06, but 16 TDs in 07. WOW.

Kelly is much smaller (6'4" - not that it's a big deal because he is still tall), but only 9 TDs last season.

I just think our glaring need is an end zone threat. Our offense struggles to get in there - unless it's a deep pass. Hardy would be an instant threat down there.

Keep your eyes open on draft day - I'll be hoping to hear that we select James Hardy from Indiana.

Not our first pick? Well he's not going to be there in the 2nd round, so if you want him, he needs to be the first rounder at 11.

Can everybody here who wants Hardy get over it. The guy has severe character issues. I hope he's not even on Buffalo's board;

On the field, Hardy had an equally impressive performance in 2006 as he did during his redshirt freshman season. But off the field, trouble followed. He was arrested on May 19 on charges of domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of a crime, after his girlfriend accused him of hitting her and the couple's infant child.

Hardy pleaded not guilty to the charges and later accepted a court's offer in Fort Wayne to settle his case through a pretrial diversion agreement. By accepting the program, he had to comply with the conditions of the agreement and pay court costs. He also apologized to his teammates and IU in his statement.

There were problems with Hardy and Indiana's late head coach Terry Hoeppner. After the second game of the 2006 season, the two met privately, resulting in the coach suspending Hardy for two games (vs. Southern Illinois and Connecticut).

NO HARDY!!

Can everybody here who wants Hardy get over it. The guy has severe character issues. I hope he's not even on Buffalo's board;

On the field, Hardy had an equally impressive performance in 2006 as he did during his redshirt freshman season. But off the field, trouble followed. He was arrested on May 19 on charges of domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of a crime, after his girlfriend accused him of hitting her and the couple's infant child.

Hardy pleaded not guilty to the charges and later accepted a court's offer in Fort Wayne to settle his case through a pretrial diversion agreement. By accepting the program, he had to comply with the conditions of the agreement and pay court costs. He also apologized to his teammates and IU in his statement.

There were problems with Hardy and Indiana's late head coach Terry Hoeppner. After the second game of the 2006 season, the two met privately, resulting in the coach suspending Hardy for two games (vs. Southern Illinois and Connecticut).

NO HARDY!!

BINGO.

He probably isn't even on The Bills draft board.