I like the newest Draft Tek Sim

Not bad at all... I still am not a fan of having a ton of money invested in a rotational DE, but that would be a great draft.

I've liked Cottam since day 1. He has decent hands, but is an excellent blocker.

Hubbard will be great in the run game/bubble screens.

And DraftTek must know something about Schmitt with us... because they have had him there for a while if I'm not mistaken.

Not bad at all... I still am not a fan of having a ton of money invested in a rotational DE, but that would be a great draft.

I've liked Cottam since day 1. He has decent hands, but is an excellent blocker.

And DraftTek must know something about Schmitt with us... because they have had him there for a while if I'm not mistaken.

I swear that I have not tampered with die Schmittpick.

Astro

Bills Correspondent, DraftTek

RD#1 Derrick Harvey DE

RD#2 James Hardy WR -- Tallest

RD#3 Brad Cottam TE

RD#4 Paul Hubbard WR --- Best blocker

RD#4 Owen Schmitt FB --- Cult following

RD#5 Kory Lichtensteiger OC

RD#6 Jack Ikegwuonu CB ---Likely on IR in 08, but could be RD1 value in 09

Really like Harvey @ #11. I'd be satisfied with this draft as long as Hardy is taken in the 2nd and not the 1st and if Schmitt is taken with the compensatory 4th or in the 5th...but not with the original 4th.

The #11 pick isn't going to get a "ton" of money. And who says he wouldn't develop into or at least push for a starting spot in the near future?

i keep seeing this referenced but have never heard it outside of Bills fan forums. I just did a google search, and the top result for - Owen Schmitt concussions - was Bills fan sites.

That's because Bill's fans are trying through other teams off the scent. Sshhhh, don't tell anyone.