The Cardinals signed QB Brian St. Pierre.

St Pierre played under HC Ken Whisenhunt when he was a OC for the Steelers. I really could care less about the Cardinals, Whisenhunt, St Pierre or Warner whatsoever but it does peak my interest if Warner were to be on the trading block. Miami is in need of a QB and I can't envision them drafting another QB on the heels of them taking one last year. What would be a better move is for the Dolphins to aquire a veteran for his experience and leadership and have him mentor their young QB John Beck.

St Pierre played under HC Ken Whisenhunt when he was a OC for the Steelers. I really could care less about the Cardinals, Whisenhunt, St Pierre or Warner whatsoever but it does peak my interest if Warner were to be on the trading block. Miami is in need of a QB and I can't envision them drafting another QB on the heels of them taking one last year. What would be a better move is for the Dolphins to aquire a veteran for his experience and leadership and have him mentor their young QB John Beck.

Good speculation, but no.

St. Pierre's done nothing but sit on the bench his entire career, in Baltimore and Pittsburgh. He's the adequate Gibran Hamdan for them, maybe he'll get a fan club.

With Leinarts injuries, there's no way I see them letting go of Kurt.

Good speculation, but no.

St. Pierre's done nothing but sit on the bench his entire career, in Baltimore and Pittsburgh. He's the adequate Gibran Hamdan for them, maybe he'll get a fan club.

With Leinarts injuries, there's no way I see them letting go of Kurt.

He also beat the bills to keep us out of the playoffs in '04 :lol: