Draft Tek Runs a Sim of Bills TradeDown

Astrobot

While it doesn't help us to get Malcolm Kelly, this trade down allows us to pick up a 2nd and extra 4th rounder. That still gets us a good WR but also gets us a top notch CB.

Actually, it helps the Bills get Dan Connor (according to the sim he'll be something like a +9 value) and a good WR.

Actually, it helps the Bills get Dan Connor (according to the sim he'll be something like a +9 value) and a good WR.

NOW yer talkin'!!!

Poz-Connor-Crowell, with Mitchell-DiGiorgio-Ellison backing them up--that's depth.

I think the ratings are spot on. When people make value boards and want to be accurate they must only have 32 players for each round (or this year, 31 in the first round).

I love the Laws, Carlson, Moffitt picks.

Flowers has character issues, is small, tends to gamble too much, and has 4.6 speed. Give me Molden or Branch in the 4th. That's the earliest I want a CB for this team.

Lavelle Hawkins is the slowest WR that could be drafted in the 4th.

I do think Zuttah makes it to #111. A bit early for an OT, but if we have 2 picks in the 4th he's great value there.

Hawkins may have timed poorly at the combine - but he timed 4.47 at his pro day and was the best receiver at the Senior Bowl practices and game - in the one-on-ones he made every corner he faced look pretty bad.

scouts think that Zuttah can play anywhere on the line - he has sick measurables too. Here's a good article about him, there's a chance he might go as high as the 2nd because of his potential and versatility. http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A...2/1012/SPORTS10

Good points about Flowers - I'm not big on a corner before the 3rd either actually. I like Godfrey from Iowa because of his speed, size and production. Molden looks good too.

I think the ratings are spot on. When people make value boards and want to be accurate they must only have 32 players for each round (or this year, 31 in the first round).

I love the Laws, Carlson, Moffitt picks.

Flowers has character issues, is small, tends to gamble too much, and has 4.6 speed. Give me Molden or Branch in the 4th. That's the earliest I want a CB for this team.

Lavelle Hawkins is the slowest WR that could be drafted in the 4th.

I do think Zuttah makes it to #111. A bit early for an OT, but if we have 2 picks in the 4th he's great value there.

Moffit has character issues as well Astro -

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/01/03/Sports/L...offitt_s_.shtml

"He is living a lie," she said. "He’s lying to everyone. He’s not helping (us) with anything." Their marriage of five years has deteriorated to the point that Shauna, 26, made public Thursday a larger allegation, saying that she had taken multiple online courses for her husband and written papers for his college classes to keep him eligible to play football"