A blockbuster trade in the works

K-Gun10

This would make perfect sense for both teams.

Potential Vikings-Dolphins deal?

Posted: Friday March 28, 2008 07:55AM ET

Trading unpredictable left tackle Bryant McKinnie to the Dolphins for high-character pass rusher Jason Taylor would seem to make sense for the Vikings. The problem for Minnesota, though, would be replacing McKinnie. Next month's NFL draft will feature several top offensive linemen, but they're expected to go early, and the Vikings don't pick until No. 17 in the first round.

St. Paul Pioneer Press

Tayler expressing interest in leaving, and Fins are prolly going to draft Long.

McKinnie recently arrested Childress said it will be dealt with, and Udeeze will prolly never play again.

Only thing not good bout this is Parcells has said High Character guys only.

That would be great if Clady slid to us and we could work out a deal with the Vikes. Their game is premised on running the ball and they would have a big hole at LT if that deal went down. I was at a club in Coconut Grove and saw Mckinnie- he is one of the biggest people I have ever seen. He seems more like a Miami type of guy then a Minnesota type of guy- I was wondering if he is asking management for a trade to Miami. I would rather have Taylor, so IMO it's a great trade for Minnesota

you fail to make the connection as to how this potential trade COULD affect the Bills. at #17, Minnesota is a perfect draft day trade partner, whether for an OT to replace McKinnie or to move up to get that pass rushing DE like Derrick Harvey if the Taylor trade doesn't come to fruition. for the Bills, they could only move down 6 spots and still pick up a guy that will help them at WR, CB, DT or even TE or LB. they would also get an additional 3rd rounder and a later round pick.