Looks like Mcgahee starting

VABills

It's funny how there are people saying we could be "BURNED" by trading Travis Henry.... last time I checked we're 0 and friggen 4. How much more burned could we possibly be? If We're gonna trade henry nows the perfect time to do it, before he sucks it up the rest of the season and his trade value drops dramatically. It would be the right thing to pull the trigger now. Give Shaud Williams shot at the #2 spot. He looked pretty decent in "preseason". I see no negative in this sceanrio at all. Start Willis, trade henry let the future begin now B)

PUT DOWN THE BONGS- try to remember that Henry was hurt in the game last week.

We should be thanking god that we have McGahee on the team.

Henry hobbled off and I remember seeing the replay of his injury. I was glad it was't that bad. I think he only played a few more plays before he sat down for the rest of the game.

70218[/snapback]

Thankyou oh voice of reason :lol:

And this information comes from which authoratative source? ummm...hey... I *just* heard that JP will be starting on Sunday, Bledsoe wll be cut, and AVP will be coming out of the booth. Hey, this is fun!! You too can start your own rumor!! :lol:

(Waca, you may wish to change the text under your photo, unless you change "walk" to "live again")

Now all the Bills need to do is replace those five dumb fat-asses who call themselves an offensive line, lose "Mr. Playmaker" who hasnt caught a clean INT in years, and trade "Mr. Robot Dance on 2nd down, fall asleep on 3rd down" and this team might actually have some players who have a clue.

70147[/snapback]

*LOL* Good one, Rk. :lol: