Jabari Greer

scribo

If he is as good as you say he is, he will beat out the others and start
I doubt anyone will take Jabari's starting position, he's also one of my favorite players. Just because you hear a comment like that, it only says the guys we have on depth are pretty decent to. You never tell a guy, hey what ever you do, you won't take another mans position. For one you try to motivate your players and two, nobody's position is ever secure , if someones playing better, they very well could take your position away.

Its always been what have you done for me lately, just the way it is :thumbsup:

The more competition, it makes the player better./....That is what Patriots do....They have fierce competition at all positions and that helps the starters to be aggressive and play at a high level. If Greer is that good a player he will figure a way to grab the starting position. I have no problems with that.

You're all perfectly correct, but you can't draft a first round pick just to keep your starter sharp at every position. Heading into a draft, you have to actually evaluate what you have, and decide where you need the help. You really have no choice but to answer the question, "Should Greer be starting, or shouldn't he?" There's no sitting on the fence here...