question

I was reading on Fox that the price for the Cowboys to move up to grab rb McFadden at #4 from the Raiders will cost both the Cowboys #1 picks and their #2 pick. If we had that kind of ammo would you pull the trigger if we did not have Lynch? I think that it is excessive.

I was reading on Fox that the price for the Cowboys to move up to grab rb McFadden at #4 from the Raiders will cost both the Cowboys #1 picks and their #2 pick. If we had that kind of ammo would you pull the trigger if we did not have Lynch? I think that it is excessive.

Well for us it wouldnt be as high because we are at 11 the boys are at 22? and 28?

But i agree with you that is way to excessive. Jerry Jones will draft the other RB out of arkansas, Felix Jones at 22 JMO

Noway........too much to give up for a player who has not proven himself at the next level. But its the Cowboys and to be honest do you think they care about draft picks. They are more aggresive in free agency then most teams, non like the Bills who thrive on draft picks. But really, id rather keep the draft picks and fix holes on my team.

Noway........too much to give up for a player who has not proven himself at the next level. But its the Cowboys and to be honest do you think they care about draft picks. They are more aggresive in free agency then most teams, non like the Bills who thrive on draft picks. But really, id rather keep the draft picks and fix holes on my team.
Jerry Jones is NOT Dan Snyder. I would be very surprised to see him give up that much for McFadden.