register a new domain

Dan

Thanks to all for the input.

I feel compelled to post an update and state that Customer Support at GoDaddy is pretty darn good. I got a call this morning; thanking me for signing up and asking if I had any questions. Of course, I had a few. After about 15 minutes, the guy determined that I didn't need the server space that I got. So he cancelled that and credited my card the money! He walked me through a few other steps, added a few more features I needed, removed a few others. All in all, after about 45 minutes, he had saved me about $400 and I had up and running exactly what I needed. Today I got the website uploaded. Now, I'll start working on the rest of the site. Not bad.

For those interested the site is: Mosquito Mafia

It's not complete, you're all the first ones to see it. It's a change for me. I've created several informational websites, but this is my first conceptual site. Feel free to critique it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open to suggestions? You should rarely put words as image files. Makes it hard for people to read, especially people with poor eyesite. With a regular font, you can resize it so that it's readable. Not so with an image.

Otherwise, looks cool. :)

Open to suggestions? You should rarely put words as image files. Makes it hard for people to read, especially people with poor eyesite. With a regular font, you can resize it so that it's readable. Not so with an image.

Otherwise, looks cool. :P

Thanks. Yeah, I really worry about that one. I wanted to do some stylistic effects that just can't be done otherwise; but I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze. I'll almost certainly change it back to regular text before its finalized.