Ashton Youbouty

Dude... I know where you got this... and Connor Byrne is an idiot. He's a 13 year old that blogs... a Vic Carrucci wann-a-be. He's not as swift as 97% of the posters on this board and has zero iinside info.

It's one thing to read his bullschitt, but, to admit that you read his bullschitt is even worse.

I have no idea who Connor Byrne is. I have no idea what you are speaking of relative to any admission.

I believe the original statement I made was something to the effect of "It is my understanding that Ashton Youbouty has disappointed us." Cryptic, indeed.

Dude... I know where you got this... and Connor Byrne is an idiot. He's a 13 year old that blogs... a Vic Carrucci wann-a-be. He's not as swift as 97% of the posters on this board and has zero iinside info.

It's one thing to read his bullschitt, but, to admit that you read his bullschitt is even worse.

I read a couple of his columns a week. I think the guy has a pretty good grasp. Certainly better than someone from Glipedius, Jupiter :)

this is one of the dumbest things ive read recently.. his first yr he gets apass because of family issues,, last yr he got some playing time ,hes likely to step into nickel package this yr ,as a second round pick he will get some time, but writing him off at this point is just rediculous, to what? replace his roster spot with another second or 3rd or whatever ...............the top 3 cbs played at TROY STATE!! TENNESSEE STATE!! AND UNIVERSITy OF SOUTH FLORIDA ,, WHAT you think they ll matchup with moss , edwards or really any decent veteran wr , as rookies ?/ wake up

Shh... logic hurts people around here.

Have a beer, sit back, and laugh my friend.

He was a 3rd rounder, btw.