• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than two weeks to go.....

man, are you guys as excited as I am!

I'm really sick of Madden and MVP Baseball.

I rented a couple new releases but they bored me....

27 and still hooked on video games.

69716[/snapback]

From one review I read, they said the only problem with San Andrea is it might actually be TOO BIG! :( Now, to me, that's not a problem. I buy three video games every year: The Current Madden, The Current NHL, and more recently GTA.

I cant wait.

I'm not that big on Playstation games,but my favorite right now is Midnight Club II,

got it used from Blockbuster.

Lots of fun, and able to jump right in without having to know a million button combinations or having to read any manuals.

Man, those games are too time consuming. I got the $50 package on Xbox with III and Vice City about a year ago, and I've barely played them. :(

After winning back to back SB's in 2k5, i think it's time to start a hockey season. If anybody has played ESPN hockey, what difficulty do you play on?

My favorite thing about the X-box is no damn memory cards. Plus GTA is much better with the faster load times of the X-box. I really can't wait to play this game though. I'll probably weaken and get it for PS2 before too long. Maybe I can at least wait until it goes down in price a bit.

After winning back to back SB's in 2k5, i think it's time to start a hockey season.  If anybody has played ESPN hockey, what difficulty do you play on?

69758[/snapback]

Just popped it in for the first time last night. Amateur was ridiculously easy. I won 14-1. I bumped up the difficulty to Pro, but only managed 1 goal in two games. I guess I need to practice.

I don't really understand the thinking that Xbox is so much better if you have to wait another YEAR for the best new releases....

I love my PS2.

69765[/snapback]

I don't really like to wait, but I'm not a GTA junkie either. That's about the only game XBox owners have to wait for.

Once it comes out it will be better then the PS2 version.

My favorite thing about the X-box is no damn memory cards.  Plus GTA is much better with the faster load times of the X-box.  I really can't wait to play this game though.  I'll probably weaken and get it for PS2 before too long.  Maybe I can at least wait until it goes down in price a bit.

69763[/snapback]

Theres positives to both systems (just like everything in life i guess). Like playing online games on PS2 is free, not on XBox. XBox's harddrive is nice though. I will admit, overall i like XBox better. But, i dont like it enough to make me wait a year to get this game... no !@#$ way.

Like playing online games on PS2 is free, not on XBox.

I'm getting tired of reading this argument. Yes, you have to pay a whopping $50/year. However, everyone is online via broadband (less lag), there's dedicated servers, you have voice chat while you're playing. It's not as simple as 'PS2 online is free." The experience online is nowhere near the same.

CW

I'm getting tired of reading this argument.  Yes, you have to pay a whopping $50/year.

69776[/snapback]

$50 a year is exactly $50 more than what I pay to play on PS2. And as far as connection speed? If someone is dumb enough to try on dial up, the system makes you aware of that, and no one plays against them. And you can also use headsets. I own both systems, but only play PS2 online. My friends has an XBOX and plays SoCom online. Sweet game, but he had to pay $50 to play online. Sure, its only $50, but still, its $50 you shouldnt have to spend.

Like I said, I think overall, XBox has a slight edge, but there are negatives to both, XBox's being having to pay for "XBox Live".