Great Article on the Lost Art of the Pass Rush

Bump for a good article.

Chuck Smith had 58½ career sacks, and now he's trying to share his knowledge with the younger generation. His customers include Pro Bowlers (Seattle Seahawks defensive end Patrick Kerney, New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora and Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth).

Schobel and company, may want to consider working with him. Maybe we'll see some inside moves, and collapsing the pocket instead of "How far can I run upfield then turn around and run back to get to the qb". To Schobels credit, he has gotten a little better with pass rushing moves. Maybe, some more emphasis on technique can help the game of Kelsay though, who can't rely on speed the way Schobel does.

Schobel going in to last year was second in sacks while he was in the NFL to Jason Taylor. That said I always think that great performers in all walks of life always try to improve. I look at him as a more talented Phil Hansen. If Phil had the skillset of Aaron he would have been a beast. I will be interested to see what the sack output is this year after adding a couple of quality DT's.