ESPN Polling to see who the Bills Should pick at 11

Why the F is Ryan Clady on that list, this just further reinforces that Devin Thomas will be the pick since he's not on the list. :P

I agree. I think Thomas is the way to go. I just think that since he's played in cold weather before he has an advantage over Sweed and Kelly. I'm surprised they don't have a trade down option.

Why the F is Ryan Clady on that list, this just further reinforces that Devin Thomas will be the pick since he's not on the list. :P

Dude, chill out. It was an interactive mock draft.

The REASON Clady was an option is because he would probably be considered the best player available. We don't have a glaring need at OT, but it never hurts to add a great, athletic OL.

Dude, chill out. It was an interactive mock draft.

The REASON Clady was an option is because he would probably be considered the best player available. We don't have a glaring need at OT, but it never hurts to add a great, athletic OL.

Thanks for the advice titties, while we could use some depth at OT it would be downright retarted to draft a player with the 11th overall pick at the one position where he have two quality starters. Thats all I was saying, and why exactly do I need to chill out.....I didn't know I was worked up in the first place. :P

Thanks for the advice titties, while we could use some depth at OT it would be downright retarted to draft a player with the 11th overall pick at the one position where he have two quality starters. Thats all I was saying, and why exactly do I need to chill out.....I didn't know I was worked up in the first place. :P

Thing is Clady is a pure LT no way he can play RT.

Guest dog14787
It will be interesting to see how this turns out from a fans perspective.

http://espn.go.com/

Malcom Kelly is the favorite because he is the best WR coming out of the draft, its no secret. I think Malcom Kelly will make the adjustment to the NFL the quickest, and he will make the biggest impact. :P

If we don't pick Kelly at 11th its because he is gone or we are picking a different position to address because we deem he is not worth the 11th overall pick, which would be a huge mistake in my opinion. :thumbsup:

You are correct.

why indeed draft a legitimate LT and top 10 talent when the Bills could instead have their pick of injured and overrated WRs that probably won;t produce as a #2 WR until year 3 - if they turn out to be healthy. :thumbsup:

We could move Clady inside to play G for the short term and have a real bona fide backup LT on the roster.

Draft Earl Bennett in round 2.

Yeah, no way he can make the switch to the easier tackle position :P

3 Reasons why it is the worst possible pick

1.If you have watched Clady you'd see he is a finesse tackle and doesn't mix it up with the running game. He can play RT in the ZBS but not in Buffalo.

2.Jason Peters plays LT so Clady will have to be a back-up

3.0% chance they move Peters to RT to move Walker to the bench or RG

Think before you post/know the player we are talking about

Nor did I say that's who we should select. I was explaining why he was listed as and OPTION. It's not, as you say, downright "retarted."

And I said chill out because you said, "Why the F..." Very emotional over a mock draft :thumbsup:

You are correct.

why indeed draft a legitimate LT and top 10 talent when the Bills could instead have their pick of injured and overrated WRs that probably won;t produce as a #2 WR until year 3 - if they turn out to be healthy. :)

We could move Clady inside to play G for the short term and have a real bona fide backup LT on the roster.

Draft Earl Bennett in round 2.

First off I'm not 100% for drafting a WR in Rd 1 or even staying at 11 in the first place but I wouldn't be against taking Devin Thomas in round 1 or even at 11 if our Front office decides he's the guy they really want. I can't say the same for Sweed or Kelley but my point was I will bet my right nut that we don't draft an Offensive lineman in Rd 1. And Clady's no roadgrader as a blocker, he isn't a Marcus McNeil type whose punishing in the run game. He reminds me a lot of Tony Ugoh of the Colts, and thats not a bad thing whatsover I just don't think he'd be bested suited to line up at guard.

Thanks for the advice titties, while we could use some depth at OT it would be downright retarted to draft a player with the 11th overall pick at the one position where he have two quality starters. Thats all I was saying, and why exactly do I need to chill out.....I didn't know I was worked up in the first place. :)

Did seem like you were a little sensitive about a poll nobody really cares about, imo.