Do We Draft 2 Recievers Now?

I went back and checked out the archives on NFL Draft Countdown. In 2004, they ranked him the 19th best WR coming out. He was ranked ahead of some familiar names (Jerricho Cotchery, Darrius Watts, Drew Carter, DJ Hackett, and our own George Wilson).

I do not evern know you, but the way you phrased this post, makes me feel like you are whispering this in my ear right before the first pre season game. @:-)

While im up in the air about the Tightend spot on this team, I still think Buffalo drafts 2 big WR's this draft. I think CB is set for now, whos to say when June 1st cuts dont come around Buffalo might be able to get a solid CB then aswell.

If Buffalo is still looking at a TE, I want Keller to tandem with Evans and possibly Kelly, Sweed.........

If we are "SET" at CB for now then I think we should start with the 2009 mock drafts as the Bills should have an extremely high pick.

I don't think there are too many "solid" CB's available after June 1.... but in all sincerity, I hope somebody would part with a solid CB just can't see that happening.

With the ridiculous contracts for Berrian and Walker..the alleged stare down with Bryant Johnson..and just the lack of decent big recievers in free agency, do the bills draft 2 recievers that make an impact this season? or do we draft 1? draft a tightend...and maybe somebody gets cut june 1st...thoughts?

I say WR in the first round (likely by trading down), TE next, and then another WR later in the draft.

knowing the Bills, its someone we haven't thought of.

I don't know if some of these suggestions for a wide receiver comes by trade or as a roster cut but Buffalo should look at aquiring Green Bay's Ruvell Martin, San Diego's Malcolm Floyd or Tampa's Michael Clayton.