Compensatory picks and trading down

Turk

I just looked at a site were its is projected that we will recieve a 4th (Gandy) and a 7th (Davis) is it possible that we could trade down maybe with Philly getting there first and Lito for our 1st and a 4th? We still get our wide out another vet Db, Te in the 2nd, C in the 3rd. Will anybody below or above us offer a high 2 or 3 to trade down?

I just looked at a site were its is projected that we will recieve a 4th (Gandy) and a 7th (Davis) is it possible that we could trade down maybe with Philly getting there first and Lito for our 1st and a 4th? We still get our wide out another vet Db, Te in the 2nd, C in the 3rd. Will anybody below or above us offer a high 2 or 3 to trade down?

Comp picks can't be part of a trade.

I would offer a swap of #1's OR a 3rd or 4th for Sheppard nothing more. The Raiders only gave up a #2 & #6 for Hall.

I know the rules say that compensatory picks can't be traded, but what keeps a team from just promising to draft a certain player, and then trade his rights for 'past considerations' or something like that? Would the trade be appealed and rejected?

What's the justification for any of it?