NCAA POOL

KD in CA

Do you really care what kind of hat it is or did you just want everyone to know your in the lead?

TomCat I did four brackets- espn, cbs, work and the one here at TBD. Espn Im three thousand something and cbs isnt much better. So I guess I am just surprised that Im leading this one. But then again its only been two rounds.

TomCat I did four brackets- espn, cbs, work and the one here at TBD. Espn Im three thousand something and cbs isnt much better. So I guess I am just surprised that Im leading this one. But then again its only been two rounds.

Or the fact that most of us (myself definately included) have no clue about college basketball and the competition sucks!

I'm just playin'.....who knows what will happen, one minute your in the lead the next your behind by 10. Lot's of games to be played. I usually don't watch any until the elite 8 and really enjoy the final 4 but thats it for college bball. Isn't the draft here yet?

You can get a FREE HAT in this pool!

Yeah, but you have to hold your breath and swim to the bottom of the pool to retrieve it from the brick it's tied to. (Kinda like lifeguard training). :P

I don't swim real well, so I "tanked" (get a water-based pun) my bracket so I don't have to dive in and get the hat.