BOONDOCK SAINTS 2!!!!!!!!!

K-Gun10

Boondock Saints was one of the most remarkably sh------- movies I've ever seen.

Between this and the Transformers sequel, we should maybe consider burning down our movie theatres after this year.

Forget Boondock Saints, the real film is Overnight, the documentary of making Boondock Saints and is a study in self-destruction.

Boondock Saints was one of the most remarkably sh------- movies I've ever seen.

Between this and the Transformers sequel, we should maybe consider burning down our movie theatres after this year.

Sorry, but you're insane IMO to compare Boondock Saints with anything remotely close to that Transformers crap. Not only did the movie have some of the best graphics of that time, it also had a compelling story line to go with it. You really either must have seen very, very few movies in your life or wayyyyy too many to make a statement like that. Gimme a break.

Not only did the movie have some of the best graphics of that time, it also had a compelling story line to go with it. You really either must have seen very, very few movies in your life or wayyyyy too many to make a statement like that. Gimme a break.

Are you talking about Boondock Saints or Transformers here?

Sorry, but you're insane IMO to compare Boondock Saints with anything remotely close to that Transformers crap. Not only did the movie have some of the best graphics of that time, it also had a compelling story line to go with it. You really either must have seen very, very few movies in your life or wayyyyy too many to make a statement like that. Gimme a break.

Yeah, either that or it was just a really, really stupid movie trying to cash in on Pulp Fiction's popularity.

I tend to think that a lot of people don't 'get it'.

It was a stylized OTT action comedy in the vein of Desperado.....not Pulp Fiction. All those thinking that it is meant to be like PF are perhaps missing what it is actually meant to be......a bit of fun.

I suppose just as I will never understand how people laugh & laud comedies such as The Naked Gun, 40 year old Virgin or Anchorman there is bound to be plenty of people who will never understand how people like myself laugh & laud Boondock Saints.

To each his own. :doh: