Another Mock Draft but plz look at it i want opinions

this is if we trade down with dallas and get there two 1st round picks

1a.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

1b.Antoine Cason CB Arizona

2.Dustin Kellar TE Purdue

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

4.Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky (great athlete who could surprise coming from a small school, i hope we draft him)

5.Adrian Arrington WR Michigan

6.Dominique Barber FS Minnesota (he said Buffalo is very interested in him so i think we probably will take him and he could be a steal and compete for a starting spot at FS os SS if we move Donte)

7a.Jehuu Caulcrick FB Michigan State

7b.Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State (he ran a 4.38 and is 6'4 208 lbs, he would add competition at WR in camp and could maybe surprise or make the practice squad,again just a project player) or Matt Spanos C USC (played every position on Oline at USC and finished the last 9 games in 2007 at C with the dominant Oline of the Trojans)

now what do you all think of that draft i think it is good i would be happy with it

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

4.Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky (great athlete who could surprise coming from a small school, i hope we draft him)

6.Dominique Barber FS Minnesota (he said Buffalo is very interested in him so i think we probably will take him and he could be a steal and compete for a starting spot at FS os SS if we move Donte)

7b.Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State (he ran a 4.38 and is 6'4 208 lbs, he would add competition at WR in camp and could maybe surprise or make the practice squad,again just a project player) or Matt Spanos C USC (played every position on Oline at USC and finished the last 9 games in 2007 at C with the dominant Oline of the Trojans)

now what do you all think of that draft i think it is good i would be happy with it

I agree with some but not all. I think a trade with Dallas is very likely. I would do the following.

1a: Aqib Talib CB

1b: Fred Davis TE

2: James Hardy WR

3: Mike Pollack C

4: Owen Schmitt FB

5: Another CB

6: Dominique Barber FS

7a: Matt Spanos C

7b: Another O-Lineman

That addresses all of our need positions with immediate impact players. Should Fred Davis be gone, James Hardy should be our second pick and Kellen Davis TE should be our second rounder. The others are just for depth, though Pollack could challenge Fowler for the starting job. Ditto for Schmitt at FB.

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

You can't assume a trade. Even if so, Cason is going top #20 and Keller is going in the 1st if I had to guess. I like both of those guys.

I came up with

1)Malcolm Kelly WR OK (now there are injury questions, but all our picks the past 2 years had injury questions)

2)Roy Schuening G ORE ST

3)Jermichael Finley TE TEX

4a)DeMario Pressley DT NCST

4b)Keenan Burton WR KY

5)Jamar Adams S Mich

6)Geoff Schwartz OT ORE

7)Simeon Castille CB ALAB

Last year the only guy I hit was Schouman.

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

my opinion is that you must be really bored.

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

Don't see Devin Thomas going to Buffalo. I think it will be Limas Sweed. I also don't see Buffalo taking a safety in the draft. I like Adrian Arrington in the 5th. Good value pick if he's there which isn't a stretch to believe. Also, I don't think three receivers will be taken in the draft. I can see two but not three.

I agree with some but not all. I think a trade with Dallas is very likely. I would do the following.

1a: Aqib Talib CB

1b: Fred Davis TE

2: James Hardy WR

3: Mike Pollack C

4: Owen Schmitt FB

5: Another CB

6: Dominique Barber FS

7a: Matt Spanos C

7b: Another O-Lineman

That addresses all of our need positions with immediate impact players. Should Fred Davis be gone, James Hardy should be our second pick and Kellen Davis TE should be our second rounder. The others are just for depth, though Pollack could challenge Fowler for the starting job. Ditto for Schmitt at FB.

I like Owen Schmitt and Mike Pollack but I don't see them taking two C's in the draft.

my opinion is that you must be really bored.

Aren't we all. :devil:

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

Congrats! That was a splendid draft!

One slight problem might be that you didn't devote enough resources to the secondary. It was great that you all but omitted the defensive line. Who needs players to stop the run or rush the quarterback? ;)

Not to nitpick, but there was no reason to draft a blocker in round 7 either. Why waste a pick? Guys who can block in the NFL are a dime a dozen. We could easily grab an undrafted free agent to compete with Fowler, or perhaps even unseat Peters. If that fails, we could pick up a guy on waivers after June 1st who could step right in. It happens all the time, no?

In all, that was nice work, but we might be better off standing pat and taking a corner at #11. Trading up to get one is also a solid option, provided we draft either a corner or a safety in every other round.

It is foolish to build a team starting with solid fronts. The better way is to build the secondary first, and then worry about the small stuff!!! :devil:

3.Dre Moore DT Maryland

If the trade with Dallas goes through I think you will find that we have to give up our 3rd or 4th to make it happen.

See Trade Value Chart

According to this chart #22 (780) + #28 (660) = 1440 and the number 11 pick is worth 1250. Cowboys will demand something close to the 190 point difference to make the trade even. The argument that will then ensue is not whether the pick is included, but which pick. Bills will argue our 3rd (#72 = 230) is too high and Cowboys will argue that our 4th (#110 = 74) is too low.

A good, mostly fair deal would be Bills give #11 (1st) and #72 (3rd) for #22 (1st), #28 (1st) and #155 (5th).

The points on this are 1250 + 230 = 1480 and 780 + 660 + 29.4 = 1469.4

The point is, those that think we are going to get the 22 and 28 for 11 with nothing else involved are wrong. These teams use this chart or a variation of it and will not get taken like that. Anything more than a 20 - 30 point difference will be argued. A nearly 200 point difference would not be accepted.

I do agree that Devin Thomas is and should be the target after we move down.