I would still love to have Dorsey be a Bill

RVJ

I know we we have Stroud now...but..If the draft went like the link below. We could trade up with Baltimore 3 spots and grab him. Baltimore could still get Brohm in the 11th spot.

http://phinphanatic.com/2007/03/14/mock-draft-50/

And what do we have Spencer for to play DT, unless he moves to DE, or we cut K.Williams, which isnt going to happen bills wont do this we dont need 5 DT.

And what do we have Spencer for to play DT, unless he moves to DE, or we cut K.Williams, which isnt going to happen bills wont do this we dont need 5 DT.

i bet you could see Spencer Johnson gets lots of time at DE, regardless of drafting another DT or not. if the Bills can grab a guy like Dorsey or Ellis or other DL they feel good about to build a dominant D-Line, without sacrificing too much from the consequences of ignoring another area of the team, i would be all for making that pick.

i just thinks its hilarious how all you people say hey lets get a DE or another DT after we got two in free agency and two good ones and we have 2 other solid DTs in Kyle Williams and John MCcargo and ya we have Schobel and Kelsay who arent bad players so just stop with all of that talk my god

I think it's hilarious people are just blindly assuming spencer johnson is gonna be some great player. Can it happen sure. Am I naive enough to think, should Stroud get hurt, that we'll be "ok" at interior dt? Not a chance in hell. McCargo while flashing potential was a 2nd wave player last year. Kyle Williams was awful as a starter. One injury to stroud and we're right back to where we were maybe even worse.

As far as defensive ends go. We currently have 3. Schobel, and 2 guys who should be nothing more then backups. It's a sad state when you can have legit arguments that Ryan Denney is a marginally better player then Chris Kelsay who's making some ridiculous amount of cash for his lack of production. Neither have any semblence of pass rush moves. While somewhat quick. Their closing burst leaves a lot to be desired. Denney is actually a better pass rusher then Kelsay, while being better against the run. We're sitting on defense with only 1 player who can legit claim he's a pass rusher. The other 2 can claim, one should start over the other, but on most teams they'd be what they should be. Rotational wave players. So yes I much prefer to add defensive line talent in the draft. Defensive line talent is the quickest and easiest way, to build a good defense, and make up for the lack of depth in your secondary. The Bills shouldnt' in the least bit think they're sitting pretty with their defensive line. Lose one of these guys, and you're looking at a 3-13 season.

Say the Bills "get lucky" and Glenn Dorsey slips to them, and they take him 3 milliseconds into the 10 minute window! Just spend time the next day reading the dread created by this pick around the AFC East!! I would NOT trade up due to the needs that the Bills have, however, those positons are deep (WR and CB) and can be had in rounds two and three! Dorsey is a dream pick for Buffalo and has been in my mind since I first watched him play at LSU. This scenario is a NO BRAINER at #11, IF, and that's a huge IF he falls!!!

i just thinks its hilarious how all you people say hey lets get a DE or another DT after we got two in free agency and two good ones and we have 2 other solid DTs in Kyle Williams and John MCcargo and ya we have Schobel and Kelsay who arent bad players so just stop with all of that talk my god

Picking Ellis or Dorsey is hilarious, & trading the #11 pick + a 3rd round + a pick in 09 for Lito Sheppard is REASONABLE? Lito FRIGGING Sheppard? Not Assante Samual, Lito FRIGGEN Sheppard. You are either A) an IDIOT B) an Eagles TROLL C) both A&B.............. I will make an educated guess & choose C :thumbsup:

ya so im def not an Eagle Troll and not a :devil: idiot, i hate every team that arent the Bills and i can guarantee i am the biggest bills fan in this whole board so why dont you all stop sayin im an idiot i just think we need help at CB alright and Lito Friggen Sheppard isnt a bad CB what have you been watching over the last couple of years

ya so im def not an Eagle Troll and not a :devil: idiot, i hate every team that arent the Bills and i can guarantee i am the biggest bills fan in this whole board so why dont you all stop sayin im an idiot i just think we need help at CB alright and Lito Friggen Sheppard isnt a bad CB what have you been watching over the last couple of years

If he was WORTH the #11, + a 3rd rounder + a draft pick in 09, the Eagles would have had NO NEED to sign Asante Samual. If you truly are a BILLS FAN & not an EAGLES TROLL, I apologize. If this is the case you need to watch more football & learn, because saying it is humerous to draft a QUALITY DL, & be willing to give up so much for an average CB is CRAZY.