1st two picks in draft plz reply

DEVIN THOMAS WR MICHIGAN ST :thumbsup:

ANTIONE CASON CB FROM ARIZONA

I second..

Devin Thomas

Antoine Cason

However, I think that Thomas will be gone by 21 or 22 and Cason by 26. My guess at least...

Derrick Harvey at #11, best player available

James Hardy, WR, #41 Need pick

Athyba Rubin, DT, Stroud insurance ( pretty stout depth)

Kellen Davis, TE, in 4th round (Another need pick)

I'm all for beefing up the D-line even furhter!! Superior trench play = WINS!!

after we trade down these will be our first 2 picks because i was to lazy to do a whole mock draft

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech or Antoine Cason CB Arizona

Trading down often sounds good in theory. It is usually the least likely outcome, however, so that's a pretty bold prediction. Whenever you predict (or advise/demand) a trade like this, you have to consider that it takes, at least, two teams to make a trade. Typically many teams look to trade down in the first round, but few of those trades actually get made.

My questions are:

Who is likely to be available at #11 that will have teams interested in moving up to pick him? I haven't done a lot of homework yet, so this is really an honest questions. I just don't see teams lining up to get Kelly ( as an example) at this spot.

What teams are the most likely (depending on the player in question) to want to trade up with the Bills and where do they pick in the first round?

Given the answers to the two questions above, what kind of deal do you think the Bills can make and is the player they WANT going to be available at the new slot? The Bills have, recently, been a team that wants to get the player they have in mind. If they have two (or more) players rated very close together, they might be willing to let one get by, but I doubt they would put themselves in a position where they wouldn't be fairly certain to get one of the players.

after we trade down these will be our first 2 picks because i was to lazy to do a whole mock draft

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech or Antoine Cason CB Arizona

Assuming a trade-down scenario...

Rd1 - WR - Malcolm Kelly

Rd2 - WR - Devin Thomas - unless we extend Evans prior to draft

Rd2 - TE - Brad Cottam

Rd3 - FB - Peyton Hillis

Rd4 - CB - Dwight Lowery

Rd5 - QB - Matt Flynn

Rd5 - C - Doug Legursky, Marshall

Rd6 - CB - Al Phillips, Wagner

Rd7 - LB - Mike Humpal, Iowa